PainLess Backache Relief
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Chamomile – Roman (Anthemis nobilis)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
PainLess Backache Blend has excellent pain-relieving properties and helps with the nagging pain, inflammation and tight muscles associated with lower back pain. It is analgesic and anti-inflammatory. It acts as a gentle sedative of the nervous system and so has the additional benefit of helping to relax and de-stress.
Rub into the skin around the lower back and sides. Can be used when needed but do not re-apply within 1 hour of previous application. This product is oil based and may affect any cosmetics applied.
- Undiluted – Dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- Atomiser is a 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Steam distillation (for essential oils)
Warm, earthy and with a slightly medicinal note
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur, cease using the product.
- Never ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Can interact with Warfarin and should not be used if suffering from gallstones.
- Avoid in cases of very high blood pressure.
- Extremely rarely, an allergic reaction may be experienced. This should be treated as a medical emergency.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, 1,8-Cineole, α–Pinene, 2-Undecanone, Isobutyl angelate, Butyl angelate, 3-Methylpentyl angelate, Isobutyl butyrate, Isoamyl angelate, 2-Methyl-2-propenol angelate, 3-Methylpentyl isobutyrate 2-Methyl-2-propyl angelate, α–Terpinene, Chamazulene, (E)-Pinocarveol, α–Thujene Hexyl butyrate, Terpinolene, Isobutyl isobutyrate, Anthemol, y-Terpinene, Isoamyl isobutyrate d-3-Carene, Isoamyl 2-methylbutyrate, 2-Methylbutyl 2-methylbutyrate, Isoamyl butyrate, Pinocarvone, ß-Myrcene, p-Cymene, ß-Pinene, Isoamyl methacrylate, Propyl angelate, (+)-Limonene, Globulol, (+)-Aromadendrene, Pionocarvone tr-1.0%
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.