PainLess – Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
PainLess Arthritis and Joint Relief has excellent pain-relieving properties and helps with osteoarthritis, joint stiffness and skeletal aches and pains. It is cooling to inflamed joints and is anti-inflammatory.
It acts as a gentle sedative of the nervous system and so has the additional benefit of helping to relax and de-stress
- Rub into the skin around the joints, taking great care to avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- Can be used when needed but do not re-apply within 1 hour of previous application.
- This product is oil based and may affect any cosmetics applied.
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use PainLess Arthritis is blended in a 3% dilution with Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitis vinifera).
Steam distillation (for all essential oils)
Floral, warm, slightly spicy with a minty top note
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product.
- Never ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- PainLess Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief should be avoided late at night by insomniacs.
- Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine.
- Avoid use with children under 6 years of age.
- Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. The contraindication for gallstones is important to note, because this condition is often asymptomatic. Overweight Caucasian women over age 40 are particularly at risk for asymptomatic gallstones.
- Avoid if allergic to penicillin.
- Avoid if allergic to aspirin.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Camphene, Verbenone, α–Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, y-Curcumene, Neryl acetate, ß-Selinene, Italidione I, Italicene, α–Selinene, Caryophyllene oxide, Selina-4,11-diene, Italidione III, α–Copaene, Isoitalicene, (Z)- α–Bergamotene, (E)- α–Bergamotene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.