- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium)
- Organic Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis)
Steam distillation for essential oils except citrus oils which are cold pressed. Solvent extraction for absolutes
3% dilution in Organic Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil. For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid. For cream 3% dilution in Organic Base cream, Organic Coconut oil, Aloe Vera and beeswax
A blend of bright citrus essential oils which is powerfully refreshing and invigorating. Helps with PMT and the menopause, and is a useful antidepressant. It promotes arousal and increases the libido, and has also been known to create romantic and sexual feelings. Has rejuvenating properties. It has an inhibiting effect on certain viruses, in particular, Herpes simplex-1 which causes cold sores. Helpful in treating swollen tissue by stimulating blood circulation. Promotes digestion, eases constipation and increases the absorption of vitamin C. Contains vitamins A, B, & C so can help to protect against infections, colds and flu. Helps promote the production of collagen and increases the blood flow to the skin. Can prevent septic conditions, fungal infections and tetanus. Helps to reduce pulse rate and salivary cortisol. Eases intestinal wind as it relaxes the abdominal and anal muscles, thereby letting the gas escape. Helps to improve cognitive function, especially in Alzheimer’s patients.
Ready to use and diluted to 3% in an appropriate blend of Carrier Oils.
Apply to the area around the heart, the soles of the feet and around the back of the neck below the hairline. Breathe in the scent as required. Apply up to 4 times per day and in particular, use first thing in the morning and following a long period of concentration.
Regain (Joy) helps with problems of emotional origin. It drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood. Banishes gloom and negativity and energises any work. May be helpful during periods of depression, sadness or grief. It creates a happy, relaxed feeling, dispelling anger. It quells “butterflies” and alleviates nervous digestive problems. Good for confidence building as it uplifts the spirit and emotions.
Phototoxic – avoid sunlight after application. Never ingest
Linalyl acetate, Linalool, Sesquiterpenes, Furocoumarins, Sabinene, Gamma-Terpinene, Bergapten, α-Pinene, α–Terpinene, ß-Pinene, Camphene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Indole Nerol, Methyl Anthranilate, Nerolidol, Neryl Acetate, (+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, ß-Bisabolene, Trans-ocimene, cis-Ocimene, 3-Ooctanone, methyl Hepenone, Cis-3-hexenol, 3-Octanol, 1-Octen-3-ol, Copaene, Citronellal, ß-Bourbonene, Caryophyllene, α–Humulene, Neral, Germacrene-D, Geranial, Geranyl acetate, d-Cadinene, y-Cadinene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.