Raynaud’s Pain Relief
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora)
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Cannabidiol (CBD) (Cannabis sativa)
Steam distillation (for all oils except Cannabidiol which is CO2 extracted)
Raynaud’s disease is a vascular disorder that causes intermittent interruption of blood flow to the extremities. Arteries to the fingers and toes go into vasospasm when exposed to cold or stress, narrowing blood vessels and temporarily limiting blood supply. Over time, these small arteries may thicken slightly, further limiting blood flow.
Cold temperatures are most likely to trigger an attack. For some people, emotional stress can cause an episode of Raynaud’s. This blend of essential oils is designed to provide pain relief, improve circulation to the extremities and provide a calming and steadying effect on the emotions. It can support cardio-vascular products and provide a tonic to the nervous and cardiac systems. After warming, it may take 15 minutes for normal blood flow to return to the area.
Raynaud’s Pain Relief Oil is a massage oil for the affected areas, particularly when an attack occurs. Rub sparingly into the skin around the affected area avoiding any broken skin or mucus membranes
- Undiluted – Dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready to Use – Raynaud’s Pain Relief Blend is blended in a 3% dilution with a blend of Jojoba carrier oil (Simmondsia chinensis) and Grapeseed carrier oil (Vitis vinifera)
A strong warming and pungent scent with a spicy floral note
Raynaud’s Pain Relief blend enhances mood and is energising. It induces a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body while relieving nervous stress and anxiety. It stimulates the mind and lifts feelings of mental and physical tiredness. It also generates a happy feeling in cases of anger or sadness. It is warming and comforting. It improves awareness and concentration.
Possible irritant to sensitive skin. Avoid use on or near children younger than 12 years old. Avoid if pregnant. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Avoid if using blood thinning medication such as Warfarin. Avoid if suffering chronic kidney or liver conditions. Avoid if using or allergic to aspirin or suffering from digestive disorders such as ulcers, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) or diverticulitis. Do not apply for more than 5 continuous days per month. Do not use on broken skin or wounds.
ß-Caryophyllene, Limonene, α–Pinene, δ-3-Carene, ß-Pinene, Sabinene, ß-Bisabolene, α––Copaene, (E)-ß-Farnesene, α–Cubebene, Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa; Terpinen-4-ol, (Z)-Sabinene hydrate, Linalyl acetate, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, α–Terpinene, Terpinen-4-yl acetate, Sabinene, p-Cymene, Linalool, Terpinolene, (Z)-Linalool oxide, (E)-Linalool oxide, 1,8-Cineole, Methyl salicylate
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.