RAStar – Rheumatoid Arthritis Blend
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Black Cumin (Nigella sativa)
- Helichryssum (Helichryssum italicum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
- Cannabidiol (CBD) (Cannabis sativa)
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a typical autoimmune disease, characterized by the five cardinal signs of inflammation (warmth, redness, swelling, tenderness and diminished function)
It saps strength, zest for life and physical abilities. It is often accompanied by chronic depression and pain. While there is no cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis, it is possible to ease some of the symptoms and RAStar is specially blended to help relieve joint pain and inflammation, to support appropriate immune functions and to encourage the regeneration of healthy cell tissue.
RAStar Aromatic is blended to provide relief from the pain and inflammation associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Apply to throat below the ears and chin, to the inside of the wrists and to the various painful joints.
RAStar is blended in a 3% dilution with a combination of Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitis vinifera) and Evening Primrose Carrier Oil (Oenothera biennis)
Steam distillation of all essential oils
Warming, earthy, spicy with a citrus top note
Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product. Never ingest. Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
Do not apply to open wounds. Avoid during pregnancy or if nursing an infant. Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics. Avoid sunlight after use – photo-toxic.
Avoid if taking the following medications:
- blood-thinning or anti-platelet medications such as aspirin or warfarin etc.;
- medications for high blood pressure (Calcium channel blockers) or heart disease;
- medications for diabetes.
- Avoid if suffering from gallstones or a bile duct obstruction.
- Cease using RAStar at least 2 weeks prior to undergoing surgery and do not restart until all risk of haemorrhage has passed.
- Cease using RAStar if it worsens symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Crystalline Nigellone, ß-Sitosterol, Thymoquinone, Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Arachidonic acid, proteins and vitamins B1, B2 and B3, Calcium, Folic acid, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorous; Gingerin, Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa, Linalool, Camphene, Phellandrene, Citral, Cineol, Borneol, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, y-Terpineol, Nerol, Neral, Geraniol, Geranial, Geranyl Acetate, ß-Bisabolene, Zingiberene; Myrcene, Limonene, 1,8-cineole, Linalool, Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, Eugenol, Italidone; Esters, Cadinine, Paradisiol, Citronellal, Sinensal, Coumarins, Furocoumarins; Zingeriberene, 6-Gingerol Sesquiterpene hydrocarbons, d-α-Phellandrene, d-Sabinene, Valeric acid
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.