Race’s End Blend
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora)
Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before skin application
Ready to Use is blended in a 3% dilution with Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
Steam distillation of all essential oils
Sharp, citrusy with a minty top note
Race’s End Blend relaxes and helps the body recover from exertion. It eases tired muscles and refreshes tired feet particularly after running on hard (man-made) surfaces. Race’s End raises the energy levels in the body and can unclog the lymphatic system and arteries, helping to deal with lactic acid build up. Race’s End is analgesic and anti-inflammatory so it is useful for strained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches and even nerve pain. It acts as a muscle ease. It widens and relaxes the blood vessels, improving the flow of blood, and reduces blood pressure which improves circulation and increases blood flow. Helps reduce pain, inflammation and muscular spasms in the limbs.
- In a warm bath it eases tired muscles and refreshes tired feet
- In a diffuser it relieves fatigue and helps improve the lymphatic system and arteries
- Diluted to 3% or less in a carrier oil it can be included in massage blends for raising the energy levels in the body. Useful for massaging overstretched muscles – acts as a muscle ease.
Race’s End is stimulating and lifts exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the weary, creating a cooling and refreshing effect. It is an uplifting and refreshing oil following exertion. Useful in boosting the metabolism. Race’s End blend induces a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body. It also generates a happy lively and business-like feeling following exertion.
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product.
- Never ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Avoid during pregnancy or if nursing an infant.
- Avoid use on or near children younger than 12 years old.
- Avoid in cases of high blood pressure
Cymene, Phellandrene, Aromadendrene, Geraniol, Neral, Geranic acid, and Nerolic acid, Myrcene, Diterpenes, Methylheptenone, Citronellol, Linalool, Farnesol, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, Limonene, Caryophyllene, Menthol, Terpinene, Terpineol, Sabinene, Carvocrol, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene, Cadinene, Geranyl acetate, Citral, Eugenol, Viridiflorol, 1.8-Cineole and α-Terpinol. Grandinin