PainLess-25 1% Spice Shield
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa)
Steam distillation for essential oils. CO2 extraction for CBD. Cold Press for Carrier Oils
This Ready to Use product is already diluted to 1%
PainLess-25 1% Spice Shield is blended from Full Spectrum CBD oil. Turmeric oil is anti-viral and anti-inflammatory. It is proving useful for immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, general muscular and joint aches and pains. Turmeric also aids the digestive system. Ar-turmerone, a compound present in turmeric oil is known to support the liver and keep it healthy. Cannabidiol is useful to help with painful gastric conditions and muscular pains. Hemp oil is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6 and Arginine. Both Omega-3 and Omega-6 are essential fatty acids that offer several health benefits. Arginine is an amino acid that the body converts into a chemical called nitric oxide, which can help prevent heart disease and stimulate the release of insulin.
PainLess-25 1% Spice Shield can be used for full body massage or topical relief. Massage small amounts into the affected area until the skin feels slightly warm. Also massage the oil around the navel and the area below the breast-bone in the middle of the chest. If possible, also massage the centre of the back on either side of the spine. Avoid eyes, nose and ears. For all uses, massaging the oil into the soles and instep of the feet particularly just before sleep is valuable.
PainLess-25 1% Spice Shield is unsuitable for diffusion.
Earthy, pungent with a spicy ginger-like note
PainLess-25 1% Spice Shield can provide an emotional lift and can stimulate the mind and improve the mood. Cannabidiol is recognised to help relieve anxiety.
Side effects may include light headedness, and drowsiness. Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if using SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers and opioids (including codeine and oxycodone). Avoid if taking Clobazam, Valproate or Warfarin.
Phototoxic – avoid sun within 48 hours of application. Turmeric has potential irritating and toxic effects when used frequently and in large concentration. Avoid use with children under the age of 12, the elderly – particularly where skin thinning is noticeable. Avoid if epileptic.
PainLess-25 1% Spice Shield is blended from
- Full spectrum CBD oil containing 25mg of active ingredient per millilitre of oil. Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.2% of THC which is the psychotropic ingredient in Cannabis sativa, so it does not give the hallucinogenic effects traditionally associated with Hemp/Marijuana.
- Turmeric essential oil (Curcuma longa)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.5% CBD content
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa including entourage terpenes from Full Spectrum CBD; Zingeriberene and 6-Gingerol and other Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbons, δ-α–Phellandrene, Cineol, δ-Sabinene, δ-Borneol, Valeric acid, Ar-turmerone, Monounsaturated fats, Essential fatty acids, Linoleic acid (Omega 6), α-linolenic acid (Omega 3), Oleic acid (Omega 9), Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6). Hemp Oil generally has a low level of saturated fat (9%)
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any CBD products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/cannabis-index.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.