Relax…Don’t Do It
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia),
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium);
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Relax… Don’t Do It blend is a soothing, calming and relaxing oil – It relaxes and soothes the mind & body and is a great oil for the relief of PMS, tension and stress. Its uplifting, relaxing and soothing properties relax the mind and lift feelings of mental and physical tiredness. Relaxing and calming for the cardio-vascular system it is useful with palpitations. It has excellent pain relieving properties and gives relief from insomnia. It calms anxiety and nervous exhaustion and is ideal for “switching off”. It has a soothing effect on the emotions and bolsters confidence and emotional resilience. Used in a vaporizer it is the perfect oil to quieten noisy children, angry partners and your frazzled nerves.
- In a vaporizer it can help with nervous disorders and maintaining perspective on life.
- Use as a fragrance to uplift the spirits and soothe anxiety and stress
- Use as part of an aromatherapeutic massage to relax the body. Rub gently and allow to settle into the skin.
- Add a few drops to a vapouriser to lift the spirits and calm unsettled emotions.
Best used alone
Relax….. has a floral, citrus note with an earthy middle note
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before skin application
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
Relax blend boosts self-esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength, fighting depression due to failures in career or personal life, insecurity, loneliness, stagnation, death. Good for getting to sleep and combats stress. It gives relief from anxiety, distress, anger, depression, inflammations and irritations. In other words, it relaxes both the body and spirit.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing an infant. Avoid if taking chloral hydrate and Hexobarbitone as this may cause sleepiness problems.
- Avoid direct sunlight if applied (diluted) to skin.
- Avoid during the early stages of pregnancy. May cause dermal sensitization or mucus membrane irritation in some people.
- Do not take internally.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, (+)-Limonene, (E)-ß-Ocimene, ß-Pinene, Geranyl acetate, (E)-Nerolidol, Geraniol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Neryl acetate, ß-Myrcene, Sabinene, Nerol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Germacrene D, Sclareol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.