- Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Birch (Betula alba)
- Undiluted oil – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil.
- Ready to Use oil is blended in a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- Moisturising Cream is a 3% dilution in Organic Base Cream, Calendula Oil (Calendula officinalis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) and Aloe Vera Gel
Steam distillation (for all essential oils)
This is a rich moisturising blend which is anti-inflammatory and soothing, particularly to sore and angry skin. It stimulates the circulatory and excretory systems. It is helpful in reducing pain in the joints and muscles. It is very helpful with oedema swelling. It helps to remove toxins through increased urination and perspiration (being diuretic and stimulant in nature). It is recognised for its beneficial effects on skin ulcers from Lymphoedema and can inhibit bacterial growth in the urogenital tracts, colon, prostrate, intestines, and kidney and gives good protection against sepsis, tetanus, and infections of the other internal organs. The warming, stimulating and toning properties of ginger help improve poor circulation, as it is an arterial stimulant, it makes it a valuable oil in skin care to revitalize and improve the removal of toxins.
Massage Ready to Use blends into the skin until the oil or cream disappears into the skin. Never use undiluted. Dilute to 3% or less before use.
Sharp medicinal top notes on a warm, earthy base fragrance. Soothing and enlivening.
May irritate sensitive skin and is phototoxic. Do not use if suffering from kidney disease. Sun exposure is to be avoided after application. Can interact with Warfarin and avoid if suffering from gallstones. Avoid use with children under the age of 12 years. NEVER INGEST. Avoid use near eyes and mucous membranes. If any discomfort results from its use – cease using the product immediately.
Cleansing, uplifting – a fresh air feel. It lifts dark thoughts. For anyone suffering from shame, guilt, a lack of confidence, indecision, or lack of motivation, helps bring strength, determination and clarity. Sharpens the senses and aids memory. Creates a lively and business-like feeling. Used as a tonic, it gives feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality. It is ideal for use in extremely cold climates. It relaxes and soothes the mind & body.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, (E)-Nerolidol, Linalool, α–Pinene, Terpinen-4-ol, Viridiflorol, β-Caryophyllene, Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, Borneol, 1,8-Cineole, 2-Undecanone, Methyl Salicylate, Ethyl-Salicylate, Linalyl Acetate. Salicylic acid, Betulene, Betulenol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.