Romance Essential Oil Blend
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Rose Damask Absolute (Rosa damascena)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Neroli Absolute (Citrus aurantium)
- Sandalwood (Amyris balsamifera)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Rich, spicy and heady floral with an earthy base and a citrus top note
A heady blend which will certainly turn lovers’ thoughts to love. Containing the rich, luscious and eternal perfumes of Rose, Ylang Ylang, Neroli, Patchouli and Sandalwood, we have created a rich Aromatic which puts you in the mood for love and encourages those about you to respond with love, passion, fervour and intoxication.
Roll onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, and at the normal pulse points for applying perfume, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
Romance is a powerful aphrodisiac which also helps to remove fears and insecurities about opening oneself to love. It will help calm wedding night nerves and set the mood for a candlelit meal for two.
It has a euphoric and sedative effect on the nervous system and helps with anxiety, tension, shock, fear and panic while the aphrodisiac qualities is useful for impotence and frigidity.
It has been known to help relieve extreme mood swings associated with PMS. It harmonizes the mind, it helps in anger, depression, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress. It also helps in dealing with emotional problems, self-esteem and self- nurturing.
Stimulating and emotionally balancing. It is associated with sexuality, strength, power and passion and the energy of the earth. Its cooling action also helps to relieve frustration and sexual tension. It drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood.
GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) However, avoid during pregnancy. Avoid when you need to concentrate on something or if you want to avoid sleep.
Methyl benzoate, Methyl salicylate, Methyl paracretol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool and Terpenes: Pinene, Cadinene, 4-methylanisole, Benzyl benzoate, Sesquiterpenes: Isocaryophyllene, Germacrene D, Copaene, Citronellol, Nerol, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphene, Geranyl Acetate, Citronellyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Methyl Eugenol, a-Damascenone, β-Damascenone, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Rose Oxide, Neral, Rhodinyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate, Patchouli alcohol, Patchoulene, a-Guaiene, Caryophyllene, Patchoulene, Seychellene, a-Bulnesene, Norpatchoulenol, Pogostol, Indole, Linalyl Acetate, Methyl Anthranilate, Nerolidol, Cadinol, Balsamiol, Valerianol, Eudesmol and Elemol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.