- Peppermint (Mentha arvensis)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Messengers and guides, thieves, tricksters, teachers, wisdom, communication, commerce, magicians
- Undiluted. Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- On request – 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Mercury rules over the brain and nervous system, the mind and emotions, the respiratory system, the senses, consciousness, the rational mind, basic mental processes, information and communication. He controls magical or other types of knowledge, aids in travel between worlds and the guiding of the souls of the dead, and is the patron of merchants, thieves, gays, and any who present a mask to the world. Reach for Mercury oil if you want to create or see through a glamour, learn some new rituals, or communicate in a difficult situation.
Diluted to 3% or less in a carrier oil before skin application. Diffuse for Mercury’s gifts. Vaporise when someone is dying to ease their passage.
Minty green fragrance with citrus top notes and an earthy, fruity and floral aroma
Blends Well With
Mercury Oil gives the gift of clear sight and the ability to differentiate between real and imagined. It lifts the spirit and aids in retaining a sensible perspective on emotionally difficult or painful situations. It relieves nervous stress and anxiety. It also generates a happy feeling in cases of anger or sadness. Aids in resolving sadness or grief. Mercury Oil raises the energy levels. It is a useful anti-depressant when the anxiety results from failures in love life and social standing. Refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria
Avoid use with alcohol or during pregnancy. Mercury oil should be avoided late at night and by insomniacs. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid use with children under 6 years of age. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Topically, may prove a moderate dermal irritant unless diluted to 2% or less.
(-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Geranial, Neral, Geranyl acetate, Caryophyllene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, Linalool, (Z)-Sabinene hydrate, Linalyl acetate, y-Terpinene, α-Terpineol, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, α-Terpinene, Terpinen-4-yl acetate, Sabinene, p-Cymene, Terpinolene, Pionene, Myrcene, Sclareol, Phellandrene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.