- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Peppermint (Mentha arvensis)
- Pimento Berry (Pimenta officinalis)
- Ginger Lily (Hedychium Spicatum)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
War, protectors, working with metal, male sexuality, destructive forces
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use
Mars should be your choice if you are focused on war – defence or attack. It concentrates on building physical strength or courage, concerns masculine energy, or is meant to fend off binding spells, especially of the love magic (Venus) sort. Mars Aromatic raises the blood, has vaso-dilatory properties and focusses the body and mind.
Good to use in a diffuser, can be used to help lift depression and a feeling of weakness.
Dilute to 2% or less in a carrier oil before skin application. Vaporise to help strengthen the mind and body, to raise the energy and focus on the task ahead. A few drops on a red cloth will improve your concentration and increase your belligerence without losing control or your temper.
Spicy, peppery, with a fresh mint top note
Blends Well With
Mars Oil can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria and concentrate the mind on the business at hand. It creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress. It is also used for relieving adrenal fatigue and refreshing spirits. An excellent mood elevator. Helps with mental clarity, and relieves anxiety and nervous tension. Useful if suffering from lack of concentration and memory loss. Mars oil has a warming, focusing and empowering effect on the emotions.
Mars oil should be avoided late at night and by insomniacs. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid use with children under 12 years of age. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Topically, may prove a moderate dermal irritant unless diluted to 2% or less. It should still be used with care on the skin since it can cause irritation in high dosage and may sensitize the skin as well. Avoid if suffering from kidney disorders. Avoid if using Warfarin or other blood clotting medication – risk of interference with blood clotting.
α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, d-3-Carene, ß-Phellandrene, d-Cadinene, Camphene, α-Muurolene, ß-Bisabolene, y-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Bornyl acetate, ß-Myrcene, ß-Caryophyllene, Longifolene, α-Terpinene, Terpinolene, 1,8-Cineole, α-Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, α-Terpineol Tricyclene, α-Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol, Sabinene, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Phenol, Isoeugenol, Linalool, 10-epi-g-Eudesmol, beta-Eudesmol, d-Cadinene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.