Lymphoedema Massage Blend
- Canabidiol (CBD) (Cannabis sativa)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis)
- Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlántica)
Steam distillation or cold pressure for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes. CBD is distilled by CO2 extraction
Organic Hemp (Cannabis sativa) carrier oil.
Can assist with poor circulation. It can unclog blockage/congestion of the lungs, liver, lymphatic system and arteries. It is particularly beneficial for the heart and the circulatory system. It keeps the valves functioning properly, it relaxes the arteries and veins and thereby reduces blood pressure and stress on the heart. Helpful with pain relief and anxiety. It is an efficient diuretic it increases urination and helps in the removal of excess water, salts and toxins from the body. This helps reduce weight, lower blood pressure, reduce fats and improve digestion as well. It reduces the effects of excessive intoxicants and narcotics, ingestion of excessive salty or spicy food. It has a greatly stimulating effect on the lymphatic system, the bladder and kidneys. Increased urination helps eliminate toxins like uric acid, bile, excess salts and helps relieve fluid retention. Urination increases appetite and promotes digestion. It balances the water systems in the body. It is helpful in treating swollen tissue by stimulating blood circulation. Increases the blood flow to the skin.
It has been recognized for its ability to strengthen the senses and vital centres of the body. It can be used to induce trance states and enhance spiritual awareness. It encourages shedding negative or self-destructive emotions. It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter, perfect for people who suffer from depression or chronic anxiety under stressful situations. It quells “butterflies” alleviates anger, depression creates the feeling of happiness and warmth, while calming nervous digestive problems
Massage the Ready to Use blend into the areas affected. Undiluted blends need to be diluted to 3% or less before skin application.
Avoid in cases of hypertension. May cause dermal and / or mucus membrane irritation. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Photo-toxic. AVOID if suffering kidney problems or gall stones. May lower blood sugar – risk for diabetes and may irritate the stomach and intestines, making disorders in these organs worse. May affect blood pressure and could make blood pressure control more difficult.
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa; Carvacrol, p-Cymene, y-Terpinene, Thymol, Carvacryl methyl ether, Linalool, α-Pinene, 1,8-Cineole, ß-Myrcene, α-Terpinene; Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, Borneol, 2-Undecanone; ß-Pinene, d-3-Carene, d-Cadinene, α-Muurolene, y-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Bornyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Longifolene, Terpinolene, α-Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, α–Terpineol Tricyclene, α–Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene, Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol, Sabinene; Terpinen-4-ol, α-Thujone; ß-Himachalene, α-Himachalene, (E)-α-Atlantone, y-Himachalene, Deodarone, (E)-y-Atlantone, Himachalol, Isocedranol, (Z)-α-Atlantone, 1-epi-Cubenol, (Z)-trans-α-Bergamotol, Cedranone, Dehydro-ar-himachalene, α-Calacorene, ß-Himachalene oxide, y-Curcumene, ß-Vetivenene, Cadalene, α-Oxydohimachalene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.