- Coconut (Cocos nucifera)
- Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Sandalwood (Amyris balsamifera)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Clairvoyance, divination, cycles, maidenhood, fertility
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Lunar Oil is especially beloved to the witch, handy for divination, especially through dreams. Choose Lunar oil when you are working with the subconscious or emotions or travelling the astral plane. Lunar oil is particularly helpful for dealing with hidden things, secrets, backbiting and things which go bump in the night. Useful for clarifying issues, giving background support and reconciling oneself with the darker parts of the psyche.
Diffuse for the Moon’s gifts, for travel, divination and for seeing further and clearer. Vaporise to enhance spiritual awareness and to increase fluidity and responsiveness of the spirit.
Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
Light, floral top notes with a strong woody base note
Blends Well With
Lunar Aromatic brings a feeling of confidence, warmth and trust, releasing inhibitions and developing exhilarating playfulness. It helps to dispel fear, guilt, and emotional blocks. It makes the subtle connection between physical love and spiritual advancement. Its cooling action also helps to relieve frustration and sexual tension. It relaxes and calms the mind, helping to alleviate insomnia. It can help to clear the mind and induce a meditative state. Lunar oil strengthens resolve and imparts courage as it releases fears, difficult or painful experiences. It helps to be more accepting, trusting and non-judgmental of ourselves and others. This oil is purifying, restorative, revitalizing, and uplifting to the mind. Place (diluted to 3% or less) on the heart to release old patterns and embrace new relationships with oneself and others.
AVOID during pregnancy; can induce contractions. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin. GRAS (Generally regarded as safe) but may be toxic in high or very frequent dosage.
Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, Phytol, Squalene -2,3-oxide, Isophytol, Phytyl acetate, Linalool, Squalene, Geranyl linalool, Indole, (Z)-Jasmone, Eugenol, (Z)-Methyl jasmonate, Jasmolactone, Methyl benzoate. Valerianol, α-Eudesmol, 7-epi-α-Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α-Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α-Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α-Acoradiene, Furanoeudesma-1,3-diene, Furanodiene, Lindestriene, ß-Elemene, Germacrene B, Germacrene D, d-Elemene, 2-Methoxyfuranodiene, Isofuranogermacrene (curzerene), T-Cadinol, ß-Caryophyllene, ß-Bourbonene, y-Cadinene Furanoeudesma-1,4-diene, y-Elemene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.