Lucky in Love Blend
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis)
- Rose Damask Absolute (Rosa damascena)
- French Lavender (Lavandula stoechas)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Lucky in Love gives a boost to your self-esteem and imparts a softness and bloom to more mature skin. Known for its rejuvenating properties it helps soothe angry skin and reduces allergic reactions. With added confidence it helps attracts lovers – particularly men. So, if you are without a partner for Valentine’s Day, don’t despair for Lucky in Love creates an enticing scent to attract someone passionate and loving to your side.
Lucky in Love is a lively blend which will provide you with formidable powers of attraction and enable you to enjoy being the centre of attention while attracting your own true love to your side.
Roll onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, and at the normal pulse points for applying perfume, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
- Undiluted. Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready to Use blend is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Fresh floral with a touch of citrus and the heady scent of rose
Lucky in Love blend can help to uplift the spirits. It can banish the blues, calm the mind, restore clarity and bring support and balance back to the spirit. It helps in anger, depression, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress. It also helps in dealing with emotional problems, self-esteem and self- nurturing. It relaxes and soothes the mind & body.
Not recommended during pregnancy. GRAS (Generally regarded as Safe).
Trans-Ocimene, cis-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, Methyl Hepenone, cis-3-Hexenol, Octanol, 1-Octen-3-ol, Copaene, Citronellal, Linalool, β–Bourbonene, α–Humulene, Neral, Germacrene-D, Geranyl acetate, Cadinene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, α–Pinene, β–Pinene, α–Terpinene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphene, Geranyl Acetate, Neral, β–Caryophyllene, Citronellyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol, Rose Oxide, α–Damascenone, β–Damascenone, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Rhodinyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate, Linalol, Linalyl Acetate, Lavandulol, Lavandulyl Acetate, Terpineol, Caryophyllene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.