Love & Cherish Blend
- Hyacinth Absolute (Hyacinthus orientalis)
- Rose Damask Absolute (Rosa damascena)
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum)
Steam distillation for Clove Oil and solvent extraction for Absolutes
Ready to Use Love & Cherish is blended in a 3% dilution with Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis).
Love and Cherish invokes the innocence of first love and the feelings of all-encompassing love and serenity. It encourages the desire to cherish someone and be cherished in return. The scent is rich and heady. It is used in aromatherapy treatments to provide relief from stress, tension, mental fatigue, depression, nervous ailments and many other related distresses. Helpful for those undergoing chemotherapy and recovering from debilitating illnesses. It is excellent for relaxing and soothing muscles of the face, shoulders and neck. It is also effective in rejuvenating the muscles of the face, shoulders and neck.
- Diffuse into the air by adding a few drops to a diffuser or vaporiser.
- Ready to Use product may be rolled onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, and at the normal pulse points for applying perfume, taking great care to avoid the eyes. Coat a candle with the oil before lighting it.
- Dilute 100% oil to 3% in Carrier Oil before skin application.
- Dab a few drops onto a light bulb before turning on the light and the aroma will vaporise around the room.
Rich, heady, musky floral overlaid with a spice of clove
Love and Cherish blend is sovereign for grounding, increased commitment, and at the start of new projects, changing thought into action. It will help calm wedding night nerves and set the mood for a lifetime of mutual need and support. Helpful for addressing emotional issues, particularly surrounding loss and grief. Helps with issues of self-esteem and self-worth. Particularly valuable for coming to terms with life changing events.
- Avoid entirely during the early stages of pregnancy.
- Avoid if suffering from conjunctivitis
- May cause dermal sensitization or mucus membrane irritation in some people.
- Do not ingest.
Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Linalool, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, α–Pinene, β–Pinene, α–Terpinene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphene, Geranyl Acetate, Neral, β–Caryophyllene, Citronellyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol, Rose Oxide, α–Damascenone, β–Damascenone, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Rhodinyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate, Cinnamyl alcohol, Phenylethyl alcohol, Benzyl acetate, Benzoic acid, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl eugenol, Eugenol, Hudroquinone, Eugenol, acetyl eugenol, β–Caryophyllene, Vanillin, Crategolic acid, Bicornin, Gallotannic acid, Methyl salicylate (painkiller), flavonoids, triterpenoids and several sesquiterpenes.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.