- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Livewire is an energising power house of a blend. It is a mental stimulant. It is fortifying, stimulating and toning. It raises the energy levels in the body and is a natural immune system booster; it puts a zing into your step and makes you feels good to be alive. It supports natural weight loss when used in conjunction with a weight management program and/or exercise program. It helps with digestive upsets and the pain from digestive wind. It is a natural appetite stimulant and helps with recovery from illness or debilitating injury.
Use diluted. Roll onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, along the soles of the feet. Best applied as needed. Breathe in the scent as required.
Sharp, spicy, camphoraceous with citrus top notes
- Ready to Use blend is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
Livewire refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. Helps bring strength, determination and clarity. Sharpens the senses and aids memory. Powerful tonic and pick-me-up, the scent is invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. It is very uplifting to the body and mind. Livewire raises the energy levels. It is a warming, strengthening, uplifting and refreshing wake-up oil. It improves awareness and concentration and increases the body’s sensitivity to deep vibrations, enhancing sound on all levels. Often used to enhance meditative practice as it enhances natural abilities and perceptions. Creates a natural sparkle which for those wanting to improve their perceptions is helpful.
Risk of photo-toxicity. Avoid in pregnancy. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing or anti-coagulant medications. Avoid use late at night and by insomniacs. Avoid if breast-feeding. Avoid use with children younger than 12 years. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Avoid if suffering from GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease). Avoid if using blood thinning medication such as Warfarin. Avoid if suffering chronic kidney or liver conditions, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Avoid if using or allergic to aspirin or suffering from digestive disorders such as ulcers, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) or diverticulitis. Do not apply for more than 3 continuous days
(-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, Borneol, 2-Undecanone, y-Terpinene, Sabinene, α–Pinene, Geranial, Neral, ß-Myrcene, (E)–α–Bergamotene, (2E,6E)-α–Farnesene, Geranyl acetate, Caryophyllene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, Linalool.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.