Leleshwa – Tarchonanthus camphoratus
African Wild Sage, Camphor Bush, Mikalambati,
Distinctly camphoraceous, floral, and herbaceous
Blends Well With
Leleshwa has a particular affinity for the skin, nails and hair. As a purifying tonic, it can help to rebuild and renew smooth, clear and beautiful skin. Leleshwa has been proven to be more effective than Tea Tree for helping cleanse the skin. It is a strong antiseptic and is ideal to get under the top layer of the skin and thoroughly clean dirty pores. Leleshwa has been used with success for soothing sore feet and easing painful chilblains. The anti-fungal properties of Leleshwa make it an excellent remedy for Athletes Foot and other fungal diseases. It is also frequently massaged on to the legs and feet before long journeys. Useful for abscesses, acne, athlete’s foot, blisters, burns, cold sores, dandruff, herpes, insect bites, oily skin, rashes, spots, warts, and infected wounds. It is also excellent for treating over-anxiety and head-aches.
Diffuse Leleshwa along with other cleansing oils like Frankincense and Pine to freshen and cleanse the air in your home or office. To promote healthy skin tissue, use 8 drops of Leleshwa oil in a compress with 100ml of water
Leleshwa can support deep, restful sleep; it activates the power of renewal and the removal of negative energies. It can also assist in clearing your path of challenging patterns from the past and will provide a new, clear space for growth. When diffused, Leleshwa has a wonderful ability to purify the air of stagnant, old or persistent odors, leaving behind a refreshingly clean atmosphere. Often used in Kenya to ward off evil influences while travelling through new territory. It is said to prevent bad dreams. Good for space clearing and psychic protection.
None known. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org should any reaction occur.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.