- May Chang (Litsea cubeba)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Peppermint, (Mentha piperita).
- Frangipani Absolute (Plumeria rubra)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for absolutes
- Ready to Use Blend is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Atomiser is a 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Leadership has the qualities of mental strength, clarity of purpose and focus. However, not even the greatest leaders can be on top of their game all the time. If you need a mental lift or to recharge your dynamism, then Leadership blend can help. It can clarify your thinking when you need to take difficult decisions. It can support your confidence when the going gets tough and it can help you muster the patience to deal with difficulties.
- Roll onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, across the forehead and around the temples, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
- Spray into the air avoiding eyes and delicate surfaces.
- Best applied approximately 1 hour prior to the time when peak performance is required.
Strong, earthy with hints of mint and citrus and floral top notes
- Leadership Blend can help provide inner peace and confidence. It is emotionally uplifting and soothing. It can help with working through psychological blockages.
- Refreshing, stimulating, uplifting, it helps to provide clarity of thought when feeling nervous, stressed, anxious or confused. Helps in promoting physical relaxation and mental calm, particularly for those suffering from work related stress.
- It lifts the spirits and clears dark clouds of depression, anxiety and fear. It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter.
- It quells “butterflies” and alleviates anger and depression. Stimulating and emotionally balancing. It refreshes the mind and boosts concentration.
- Avoid use on broken or irritated skin.
- Avoid using this oil if suffering from glaucoma.
- Avoid in prostatic hyperplasia.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid late at night and by insomniacs.
- Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine.
- Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones.
Geranial, Neral, Methyl heptanone, β–Myrcene, Linalool, Geraniol, Sabinene, Linalyl acetate, α–Pinene, β–Pinene, Nerol, Furanoeudesma-1,3-diene, Furanodiene, Lindestriene, ß-Elemene, Germacrene B, Germacrene D, 2-Methoxyfuranodiene, T-Cadinol, Isofuranogermacrene (curzerene), d-Elemene, ß-Caryophyllene, ß-Bourbonene, y-Cadinene Furanoeudesma-1,4-diene, y-Elemene, (+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, ß-Bisabolene α–Pinene, Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, α-Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, Pogostone, ß-Caryophyllene, Pogostol, ß–Elemene, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Amyrinacetate, mixture of Amyrins, ß-Sitosterol, Scopotetin, the Iriddoids Isoplumericin, Plumieride, Plumieride coumerate, Plumieride coumerate glucoside
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.