- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
Steam distillation (for all essential oils)
Fresh, woody, green and refreshing. A sharp cleansing aromatic
Face Ache is a clearing oil that can help with sinusitis and congestion in general. It can help in asthma and has a soothing effect on head colds and catarrhal conditions generally. It can act as an antidepressant and also helps stimulate the immune system. It creates a cooling and refreshing effect. In a diffuser, it eases symptoms of respiratory problems of bronchitis, cough, colds, sinusitis, mucus congestion and general aches and pains.
Rub sparingly into the temples, around the back of the ears, alongside the nose and along the bone socket underneath the eyes. It is important to ensure that the oil does not come into direct contact with the eye’s cornea. (See Safety Measures above.)
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% in a suitable carrier oil before skin aplication.
- Ready to Use Face Ache is blended in a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
It is stimulating and lifts exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits. Especially effective in healing rifts between family or lovers. It creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress. An excellent mood elevator. Useful if suffering from lack of concentration and memory loss. Good for meditation as it elevates the mind, slows and deepens breathing and lifts feelings of mental and physical tiredness. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria.
Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction occur cease using the product immediately. Never ingest. Avoid spraying into eyes, ears and mouth.
Slight risk in cases of high blood pressure. Slight risk if suffering from kidney disorders. Medium risk if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. Avoid late at night and with insomnia. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid use with children under 6 years of age. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Extremely rarely, an allergic reaction may be experienced. This should be treated as a medical emergency.
Cineol, Pinene, Limonene, Cymene, Phellandrene, Terpinene, Aromadendrene, Sylvestrene, Bornyl Acetate, Dipentene, Cardinene, Dipentene, Limonene, Thujone, Phellandrene, Myrcene, Terpinene, Octyl Acetate, Octanol, Incensole, a-Pinene, β-Pinene, 1,8-Cineole, Linalool, Terpinen-4-Ol, Neryl Acetate, Nerol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Italidone, Menthol, Menthone, Menthyl Acetate, Menthofuran, Limonene, Pulegone
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.