- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Steam distillation (except for Lime which is cold pressed)
- Undiluted blend – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use products are a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis).
A light and green fragrance with a citrus top note
Blends Well With
Fidelity – an old-fashioned word for what is often considered an old-fashioned and outdated aspect of any relationship. But fidelity or faithfulness is at the heart of relationships because without faithfulness there can be little trust. Fidelity Blend strengthens trust between partners and helps retain the spark of passion and truth between lovers.
Roll onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, and at the normal pulse points for applying perfume, taking great care to avoid the eyes. A few drops in a warm bath can help with overcoming the hollowness and sadness of grief.
Used for increasing the bonds of love and friendship. It can be used for treating nervous tension, mental fatigue, melancholy, migraines and depression. Regularly using Fidelity Aromatic essential oil provides mental strength and clarity. It soothes tempers and creates empathy between people. It helps to increase perception which increases the possibility of noticing slight differences in mood and feelings. A useful tonic and pick-me-up, the scent is invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. It is very uplifting to the body and mind. Creates a feeling of lightness and improves concentration. Can help with shock especially following a horse or riding accident. It induces a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body while relieving nervous stress and anxiety. It also generates a happy feeling in cases of anger or sadness. Warming and comforting, use a few drops in the bath for 7 days to aid in overcoming sadness or grief.
Could irritate sensitive skin. Use sparingly and with caution. Avoid in cases of liver problems. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid use in sun. Avoid if suffering from bradycardia (slow heart rate). Avoid if taking Lithium. Do not use on children under the age of three.
Linalol, Fenchol, Eugenol, Methyl chavicol, ß-Caryophyllene, Limonene, Pinene, Camphene, Citral, Cymene, Cineol, Linalol, Terpinene, Terpineol, Sabinene, Carvocrol, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene, Cadinene, Geranyl Acetate, Citral, among others.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.