- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)
- May Chang (Litsea cubeba)
Steam distillation for essential oils.
Undiluted blend – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use. Ready to Use products are a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis).
This oil is euphoric and a muscle relaxant, easing straining or tense muscles so it can be useful in treating addictions. It is sovereign in dealing with stress and in maintaining perspective on life. It can help with nervous disorders such as anxiety and insomnia. Powerful in support of growth. Its action is gentle and is very suitable for relaxing and de-stressing over-excited children. Helpful to improve focus in children with ADHD.
The smallest of Jupiter’s moons was named after Europa the sister of Cadmus and Cilix. Europa attracted the attention of Zeus who carried her away to Crete in the form of a white bull, on whose back she rode the waves to her new home. This is often referred to as the “Rape” of Europa. However, the act of bull-leaping and bull riding was a sacred activity in Minoan tradition and was considered to reflect the courage of the warrior. To tame the bull and ride it across the waves has significance lost to the modern world.
Sweet, woody with a floral middle and a slightly medicinal top note.
Europa promotes female confidence, strength, and is valuable for meditation as it encourages the mind to concentrate and exclude extraneous sounds. Good for grounding and relaxation and improves one’s personal sense of security. It improves focus and the development of true wisdom. Especially effective in healing rifts between family or lovers and bringing together two warring sides of an argument. It lifts the spirit and aids in retaining a sensible perspective on emotionally difficult or painful situations. As a libation it invokes the female courage and power to tame the most powerful of beasts. It is a wonderful oil to lift the spirit and clear dark clouds of depression, anxiety and fear.
True seeing, Divination, and recognized for promoting physical relaxation and mental calm. It is recommended for those suffering from work related stress and an inability to switch off. Europa gives the gift of clear sight and the ability to differentiate between real and imagined.
Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid with high blood pressure or heart problems. May irritate sensitive skin. Never ingest. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy or seizures. Avoid use with alcohol or during pregnancy. May cause sleepiness and drowsiness. May prove phototoxic. Avoid if suffering from glaucoma. Avoid in prostatic hyperplasia. Avoid with sensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
α-Cedrene; Thujopsene; Cedrol; ß-Cedrene; α-Selinene; ß-Himachalene; ß-Chamigrene; α-Chamigrene; Widdrol; Cuparene, Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, Sclareol 1,8-Cineol, α–Pinene, (+)-Limonene, Globulol, (E)-Pinocarveol, p-Cymene, (+)-Aromadendrene, Pionocarvone tr-1.0%, Geranial, Neral, Methyl heptanone, β–Myrcene, Geraniol, Sabinene, β–Pinene, Nerol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy. Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day. Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.