Organic Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus globulus
Gum Tree, Blue Gum, Stringy Bark, Fever Oil
Harsh, camphoraceous odour, with woody-scent undertone
For protection and healing sachets
Blends Well With
Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, Cedarwood, Pine and Lemon.
Eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory so it is often recommended to anyone suffering from rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and even nerve pain. Eucalyptus essential oil is very effective against cavities, dental plaques, gingivitis and other dental infections due to its germicidal properties. Its most frequent use is in bronchial and chest infections as it helps with respiratory problems and is an effective decongestant. It creates a cooling and refreshing effect. On exposure to air, ozone is formed, an antiseptic which makes it a perfect room freshener for a sickbed atmosphere as it keeps the room environment clean and bacteria free. For diabetics, Eucalyptus oil helps to control blood sugar. It is also used for fevers and reducing the body temperature. Works well on the urinary system and may reduce gall stones. Eucalyptus is effective against equine influenza, distemper in dogs and septicaemia in all animals although great care must be taken with cats who are particularly sensitive to essential oils.
- Vaporise Eucalyptus oil to heal emotional hurts and to cleanse the mind of bitterness.
- Use in a diffuser for respiratory problems.
- Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil it used as a chest rub and to clear nasal pathways during a cold
- Gargles of a couple of drops of eucalyptus oil mixed with warm water are effective on treating sore throat and congestion
- Undiluted – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
It is stimulating and lifts exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the sick. Especially effective in healing rifts between family or lovers and bringing together two warring sides of an argument.
Avoid in cases of high blood pressure. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy or seizures. May cause skin irritation – always use well diluted
1,8-Cineol, α–Pinene, (+)-Limonene, Globulol, (E)-Pinocarveol, p-Cymene, (+)-Aromadendrene, Pionocarvone tr-1.0%
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy. Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.