No-Fly Zone Insect Repellent
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlantica)
- Bog Myrtle (Myrica gale)
- Lemon-Scented Tea Tree (Leptospermum petersonii)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Summer pests can spoil an otherwise perfect time of the year. No-Fly Zone repels most flying insects, including midges, mosquitoes, gnats, warble flies, horse flies, ticks, stable flies and sand flies. 100% Natural
Apply to exposed skin when outdoors in areas vulnerable to biting insects.
Mosquitoes thrive in warm, damp conditions, as well as by areas of standing water. Be extra vigilant for mosquitoes at dawn and dusk. Midges tend to make an appearance on damp and cloudy summer days. They are big fans of wet ground. Stable flies and horse flies are prevalent across the world, particularly around livestock and equine livery yards. They tend to prefer the outside environment to indoors. Take extra care in wooded areas and dense undergrowth where ticks can thrive. Ticks can pass on Lyme Disease, symptoms of which can comprise a ‘bulls eye’ skin rash around the bite, and ‘flu-like’ symptoms such as headache, weakness, muscle pain, fever and exhaustion. It is important to seek medical advice and/or treatment early if you have been bitten by a tick and develop any of these symptoms.
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
- Undiluted. Dilute to 3% or less before skin application
- Ready to Use. 3% dilution in Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba Carrier Oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba Carrier Oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
- In Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
A sharp lemon thyme fragrance with a herbal overtone
Good calming and grounding oil, combats negativity and is useful in meditation blends. Considered useful in loosening bonds and meditation, it has also been used to enhance the clarity of dreams. Clears and focuses the mind, assists concentration, uplifting, relaxing, calming, relief for mental stress, anti-depressive, aids happiness. Useful when mentally fatigued or feel a cold coming on.
- GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe), however, this oil should not be used during pregnancy.
- Avoid use with high blood pressure, hypertension or heart problems.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- Never ingest.
- Always carry out a patch test before use.
Atlantone, Caryophyllene, Cedrol, Cadinene, Cedrene, Himachalene, α‑Pinene, 1,8‑Cineol, Myrcene, Limonene, 11‑Selinene-4‑ol, β‑Terpinene, p‑Cymene, Geraniol, Geranial, Neral, 4,11‑Selinadiene, β‑Elemenone, Germacrone, β-pinene, Linalool, Thymol, Carvocrol, Camphene, Borneol, Linalol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.