- Sandalwood Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Cedar wood (Juniperus virginiana)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
- Ready to Use Landsman Blend is avaiable in both a 3% dilution and 5% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less before applying to the skin
This oil both slows the aging process and regenerates the skin, making it an excellent choice for excellent for beard care, facial care and body skincare preparations to ensure healthy and vital skin, particularly for men’s skin. Its cooling action helps to relieve frustration and sexual tension. It also acts as an aphrodisiac, relieving impotence and frigidity.
The scent is both uplifting and soothing with a strong anti-inflammatory action. It relaxes and calms the mind, helping to alleviate insomnia. Promotes confidence, strength, banishes gloom and negativity, enhances mood and energises.
Relaxing / calming of the cardio-vascular system it is useful with palpitations. It improves circulation and calms the skin and the mind. It has excellent pain-relieving properties. Gives relief from insomnia and is valuable for meditation as it encourages the mind to concentrate and exclude extraneous sounds.
- Excellent as a beard oil in both a 3% dilution and a 5% dilution
- Diluted to 3% or less as a relaxing massage oil.
- Diffuse undiluted blend for relaxation and grounding or to accompany meditation.
- A few drops of oil blended with liquid soap and used in the bath will help with insomnia due to anxiety and stress.
Masculine and fresh fragrance with a woody citrus note
Evokes wide open spaces. Has an uplifting effect, promoting confidence and strength. It is valuable for meditation, mental strain and stress and is also good for improving moods and reflections. Strengthens resolve and imparts courage, banishes gloom and negativity and energises work.
Avoid during the early stages of pregnancy. Do not take internally. Phototoxic – avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 12 hours after use. Avoid with high blood pressure or heart problems. May irritate sensitive skin.
Linalyl acetate, Linalool, Sesquiterpenes, Furocoumarins, Sabinene, Gamma-Terpinene, Bergapten, α-Cedrene; Thujopsene; Cedrol; ß-Cedrene; α-Selinene; ß-Himachalene; ß-Chamigrene; α-Chamigrene; Widdrol; Cuparene, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Valerianol, α-Eudesmol, 7-epi-α-Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α-Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α-Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α-Acoradiene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.