- Sandalwood (Amyris balsamifera)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- Juniperberry (Juniperus communis)
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
Steam distillation for essential oils; solvent extraction for absolutes
Working with storms, thunderbolts sky, wind, fatherhood and justice. Sacred bird is the eagle.
- Undiluted – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use – diluted to 2% in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
Jupiter’s powers are those of political ascendancy, emotional maturity and transmutation particularly involving religion, faith, law. Jupiter works against Saturn’s influences, illusions and bewitchments. Jupiter oils cause a warm feeling of contentment without any loss of awareness or concentration. Useful if your ritual focuses on religion, faith, law, or authority.
His power comes from the sky and its storms, his bird is the eagle and his weapon the thunderbolt.
Diffuse for Jupiter’s gifts to enhance spiritual awareness and to strengthen the spirit.
Mature, woody and spicy fragrance with a fruity top note
Jupiter oil strengthens resolve and imparts courage even when mentally fatigued. It acts as a memory booster, an antidepressant and helps to increase concentration. Jupiter oil soothes during times of grief or depression. It has been recognized for its ability to strengthen the senses and vital centres of the body. It helps to induce trance states and enhance spiritual awareness. It encourages shedding negative or self-destructive emotions. Jupiter oil also helps with mental stability, alertness and restores the spirit following emotional disturbances as it settles the nerves, purifies the atmosphere and strengthens the spirit in challenging situations.
Avoid in cases of hypertension as it may increase blood pressure. May cause dermal and/or mucus membrane irritation. AVOID during pregnancy. AVOID if suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure. May lower blood sugar – RISK for diabetes. May irritate the stomach & intestines. May affect blood pressure and could make blood pressure control more difficult. AVOID if suffering from skin conditions.
Valerianol, α-Eudesmol, 7-epi-α-Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α-Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, α-Acoradiene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α-Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, Carvacrol, p-Cymene, y-Terpinene Thymol, Carvacryl methyl ether, Linalool, α-Pinene, 1,8-Cineole, ß-Myrcene, α-Terpinene, Aesculetinen, α-Humulene, α-Thujene, α-Thujone, α-Terpineol, α-Maaliene, Aromadendrene, ß-Pinene, ß-Copaene, ß-Thujone, Borneol, Camphor, Cineole, Caryophyllene Oxide, d-Cadinene, Limonene, Myrcene, Ocimene, Octenol, Paracymene, Para Cymenol, Salviol, Terpineol, Thujanol, Terpinolene, Sabinene, Terpinen-4-ol, d-3-Carene, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Anethole, (+)-Limonene, Estragole, Anisyl alcohol, y-Himachalene, Anisaldehyde, ψ-Isoeugenol, 2-methylbutyrate, (Z)-Anethole
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.