Joint Juice Blend
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for absolutes
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond Carrier Oil (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis)
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Fresh, cooling with a sweet hint of peppermint
Joint pain, also referred to as arthralgia, is one of the most debilitating symptoms of a number of ailments, the most common of which are injury affecting any of the ligaments, bursae, or tendons surrounding the joint. Injury can also affect the ligaments, cartilage, and bones within the joint. Pain is also a feature of joint inflammation (arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis) and infection. Pain within the joint is a common cause of shoulder pain, ankle pain, and knee pain.
Joint Juice is blended to help relieve joint pain and soothe swelling and inflammation. It is NOT an antiseptic so if any infection exists within or surrounding the joint it is important to treat it separately.
Rub sparingly into the affected area using fingertips or the Roll-On applicators.
Refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria and lift dark thoughts. It relaxes and soothes the mind & body. Helps to overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness by stimulating and strengthening the entire nervous system. It enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration. Can help you cope with stressful conditions and see things from a clearer perspective
Avoid use late at night and if suffering from insomnia. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid if epileptic. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. The contraindication for gallstones is important to note, because this condition is often asymptomatic. Overweight Caucasian women over age 40 are particularly at risk for asymptomatic gallstones. May cause dermal irritation. Contains salicylate, a chemical that is very similar to aspirin which may cause a reaction in people who are allergic to aspirin.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, α-Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Linalool, Camphene, ß-Caryophyllene, α-Terpineol, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy. Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.