Fresh Perspective Blend
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
A smooth astringent smell with a green, clean odour and fresh top note
Blends Well With
Fresh Perspective is a light fragrant aromatic which has antiseptic and bactericidal properties. It can help you cope with stressful conditions and see things from a clearer perspective. Valuable in a sick room and refreshing for stale atmospheres it can remove pet and other unpleasant smells. Inhaled it kills bacteria as well as keeping them away from the organs in the body. Slightly analgesic it also sharpens the mind and senses, improves concentration, increases the metabolism and boosts activity levels and refreshes weariness, stimulating cell renewal. Fresh Perspective acts as a memory booster and an antidepressant. It helps to increase concentration and overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness. It enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration.
It is useful in relieving anxiety and alleviating stress. It can help with burns and wounds. Fresh Perspective is a stimulant, and is often helpful as a pick-me-up following an illness.
Use as a Room Spray when mentally fatigued or feel a cold coming on. Fresh Perspective creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress. It is also used for relieving adrenal fatigue and refreshing spirits. An excellent mood elevator. Helps with mental clarity, and it relieves anxiety and nervous tension. Useful if suffering from lack of concentration and memory loss.
Apply to forehead, nape of neck, wrists and below the ears, taking care to avoid eyes and all mucus membranes. Can be added to a diffuser or vapourised.
If applied to the skin, may cause dermal sensitization and/or mucus membrane irritation in some people. Do not take internally. May increase blood pressure. Use with caution if suffering from alcoholism, haemophilia, prostatic cancer, kidney and liver disease and if taking anticoagulants. May cause a reaction in people who are allergic to aspirin.
1,8-Cineole, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, α–Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Linalool, Camphene, ß-Caryophyllene, α-Terpineol, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, Carvacrol, y-Terpinene, Thymol, Carvacryl methyl ether, ß-Myrcene, α–Terpinene, ß-Pinene, d-3-Carene, ß-Phellandrene, d-Cadinene, α-Muurolene, ß-Bisabolene, y-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Longifolene, Terpinolene, α-Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, Tricyclene, α–Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol, Sabinene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy. Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.