Forest Beard Blend
- Birch (Betula alba)
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
Steam distillation (for all essential oils)
Woody, sweet and with an incense like note
Ready to Use blends are in a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
Good as a skin toner, it is an astringent oil which is useful for greasy skin, dandruff, greasy hair and caring for blemished or oily skin. It is excellent for mature skin and anti-wrinkle, Reduces sagging of the skin and muscles.
Excellent as a beard oil.
Forest Beard Blend can be helpful in reducing pain in the joints and muscles, as well as pain associated with headaches and toothaches. Stress releasing, relaxing, calming
Diffuse a few drops in a water-based diffuser to help with headache, toothache, spasms and cramps, respiratory complaints such as bronchitis, coughs and catarrh. Dilute to 2% or less as an astringent oil useful for greasy skin, dandruff, greasy hair and caring for blemished or oily skin or as a nourishing beard oil.
Used as a tonic, it gives feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality. Excellent in cold climates. Forest Beard Blend promotes confidence, strength, and is valuable for meditation as it elevates the mind, slows and deepens breathing and encourages the mind to concentrate and exclude extraneous sounds. Good for grounding and relaxation and improves one’s personal sense of security. It improves focus and the development of true wisdom. Used for relieving adrenal fatigue and refreshing spirits. An excellent mood elevator. Helps with mental clarity, and it relieves anxiety and nervous tension. Useful if suffering from lack of concentration and memory loss.
NEVER INGEST. Avoid use near eyes and mucous membranes. Avoid with high blood pressure or heart problems. Avoid if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. Avoid if suffering from an upset stomach. Avoid if suffering from kidney disorders. Avoid if suffering from high blood pressure.
Methyl Salicylate; Ethyl-Salicylate; Linalyl Acetate; Salicylic acid; Betulene; Betulenol; α-Cedrene; Thujopsene; Cedrol; ß-Cedrene; α-Selinene; ß-Himachalene; ß-Chamigrene; α-Chamigrene; β-Pinene, Widdrol; Cuparene; α-Pinene; β–Phellandrene; α-Thujene; Sabinene; Camphene; d-3-Carene, d-Cadinene, Camphene, α–Muurolene, ß-Bisabolene, y-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Bornyl acetate, ß-Myrcene, ß-Caryophyllene, Longifolene, α–Terpinene, Terpinolene, 1,8-Cineole, α–Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, α–Terpineol Tricyclene, α–Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html. The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.