- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
- Chamomile – German (Matricaria recutita)
- Sweet Birch (Betula alba)
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Relaxing, soothing and gentle, the cream is loaded with analgesics, antimicrobial, astringent and antiseptic components. An excellent germicide and insecticide. Good for eczema, ringworm, and other skin diseases and infections. It has superb regenerating qualities and can assist in the healing of scars. Helps with irritability especially with children. Good for retaining moisture in the tissues and maintaining the moisture balance throughout the body. It keeps the skin soft, moist, and looking young, balances sebum production, stimulates cellular regeneration, encourages elasticity, moisturises dry and mature skin, plus it effectively combats acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Spread thinly over the areas where dry eczema is causing pain or irritation.
Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in a blend of Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Baobob (Adansonia digitata), Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) and Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) carrier oils in Organic Base Cream, Beeswax and Aloe Vera Gel
Rich earthy and grounding with floral top notes
Releases shut down emotions of resentment and powerlessness that come from a closed heart. Fights depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger and nervousness, while also having an uplifting effect on the mind. It gives feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality. It opens hearts and brings awareness of the energies that affect our lives. It calms those with painful emotions, allowing them to have patience while trying to understand love.
No known toxicity. Use sparingly. High doses may trigger skin reactions in sensitive individuals. However, all essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, α-Pinene, y-Curcumene, Neryl acetate, ß-Selinene, Italidione I, ß-Caryophyllene, ar-Curcumene Italicene, α-Selinene, Caryophyllene oxide, (+)-Limonene, Selina-4,11-diene, Italidione III, α–Copaene, Isoitalicene, (Z)- α–Bergamotene, (E)-α-Bergamotene, Methyl Salicylate, Ethyl-Salicylate, Linalyl Acetate. Salicylic acid, Betulene, Betulenol, α-Bisabolol oxide A and B, α–Bisabolone oxide, (E)-ß–Farnesene, Chamazulene, (Z) & (E)-Spiroethers, α-Bisabolol, Geraniol, Geranyl acetate, (E,Z)-Farnesol, (E)-β-Ocimene, Geranial, β-Myrcene, Elemol, (Z,Z)-Farnesol, Furanoeudesma-1,3-diene, Furanodiene, Lindestriene, Germacrene β, Germacrene D, ∂-Elemene, 2-Methoxyfuranodiene, ß-Elemene, Isofuranogermacrene (curzerene), T-Cadinol, ß-Bourbonene, y-Cadinene Furanoeudesma-1,4-diene, y-Elemene, Diol Esters, Faradiol Monoesters, Dilaurilcaprylglycerol, Dilaurilmyristilglycerol, Linoleic acid, Lauriyldicaprylglycerol, Laurildimyristilglycerol, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Caprylic acid, Capric acid, Caproic acid, Palmitic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Tocopherol, Behenic Acid, Lecithin, Phosphatidic acid, Trilaurin, Phosphatidylethanolomene, Phosphatidylanositol, Stearic acid, Linolenic acid, Phosphatidylserine, Gamma Linoleic Acid, α-Linolenic Acid, Erucic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Lysophosphatidylcholene, Lysophosphatidylethanolomene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind