Satin Skin Moisturising Face Cream
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- May Chang (Litsea cubeba)
- Neroli Absolute (Citrus aurantium)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Steam distilled for essential oils, solvent extraction for absolutes, cold pressure for carrier oils and infusion for Calendula Oil
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera); Calendula Oil (Calendula officinalis); Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis); Aloe Vera.
The skin is the single largest sensory organ in the human body. In order for it to undertake its role it needs a high degree of sensitivity to its surroundings. However, it is also the body’s first line of defense against the environment and it needs a robust reaction to dirt, wounds, the elements, bacteria and disease. Stress can compromise this defence and is a major cause of skin problems.
In addition, changes which affect the hormonal levels can also show in the skin’s reactions to its environment. For most people these issues arise mainly during teenage years when the changes of puberty upset the normal workings of the skin’s defense systems. However, adult-onset acne is a not uncommon reaction to stress and changes in hormonal levels which are either natural or another further response to stress levels.
Satin Skin Face Cream is created to help moisturise the skin and is helpful in keeping the skin smooth and looking youthful and to combat the signs of aging such as fine lines, dryness and tiredness.
Satin Skin Face Cream, together with AURORA Acne & Rosacea Oil and Spotless Cleansing Oil can help reduce the outbreaks of acne and rosacea and keep your skin smooth and blemish free.
Used as a daily moisturiser it can help to retain a fresh and youthful complexion. Massage gently and sparingly into the skin after cleansing and before applying make-up. Following the use of AURORA Acne and Rosacea Oil, Satin Skin can protect sensitive skins from irritants and allergens which can trigger skin eruptions
Do not use on broken skin or wounds. Avoid if using Warfarin or other blood thinning product. Avoid during pregnancy.
This cream contains Neroli. Neroli is recognised as a water hazard and it should not be disposed of near any waterway or where it may leach into wetlands, streams or rivers.
Linalool; Linalyl acetate; Lavandulyl acetate; ß-Caryophyllene; Terpinen-4-ol; Borneol; α–Terpineol; (Z)-ß-Ocimene; 3-Octanone; (E)-ß-Ocimene; Geranial; Neral; Methyl heptanone; β–Myrcene; Geraniol; Sabinene; Linalyl acetate; α–Pinene; β–Pinene; Nerol; (+)-Limonene; ß-Pinene; Geranyl acetate; (E)-Nerolidol; (E,E)-Farnesol; Neryl acetate; β–Phellandrene; α-Thujene; Myrcene; Camphene; Furanoeudesma-1,3-diene; Furanodiene; Lindestriene; ß-Elemene; Germacrene B; Germacrene D; d-Elemene; 2-Methoxyfuranodiene; Isofuranogermacrene (curzerene); T-Cadinol; ß-Bourbonene; y-Cadinene; Furanoeudesma-1,4-diene; y-Elemene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
- Always consult with your primary care physician or naturopathic doctor before making any significant changes to your health and wellness routine