Rose Wax Rich Moisturising Cream
- Organic Neroli (Citrus aurantium)
- Organic Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena)
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum)
- Rosehip (Rosa canina)
- Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Sandalwood (Amyris balsamifera)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
- Calendula (Calendula officinale)
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis)
Organic Base Cream; Aloe Vera; Rose Wax; Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
Steam distillation (for all essential oils); solvent extraction of Rose Attar and Rose Wax. Infusion for Calendula and Evening Primrose. Cold pressing for Pomegranate, Rosehip
Warm, floral and quite earthy with a slightly sharp top note.
Rose Wax Rich Moisturising Cream is deeply nourishing to the outer epidermal layer, with powerful antioxidant benefits for numerous skin problems. It gently challenges free radicals that damage and age the skin. The cream is useful for soothing damaged or irritated skin, healing scars, improving circulation to the skin, as well as for fading stretch marks. It helps regenerate skin cells, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tightening up sagging skin, evening tone and balancing skin’s pH. It also helps to boost skin strength for a smooth, healthy and younger looking complexion.
Following your normal cleansing routine, or better still following a warm bath or shower when the pores are opened, pat skin to remove drops of water and while the skin is still damp massage the cream over the face and neck. Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction occur, immediately cease using the product.
- Never ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Avoid sunlight after use – phototoxic.
- Can interact with Warfarin and should not be used if suffering from gallstones.
- Avoid in cases of very high blood pressure.
- Extremely rarely, an allergic reaction may be experienced. This should be treated as a medical emergency.
- Avoid if allergic to penicillin
α-Pinene, (+)-Limonene, β–Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Sabinene, β-Pinene, Camphene, Furanoeudesma-1,3-diene, Furanodiene, Lindestriene, ß-Elemene, d-Elemene, Germacrene B, Germacrene D, 2-Methoxyfuranodiene, Isofuranogermacrene (curzerene), T-Cadinol, ß-Caryophyllene, ß-Bourbonene, y-Cadinene Furanoeudesma-1,4-diene, y-Elemene, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, (E)-ß-Ocimene, α–Terpineol, ß-Pinene, Geranyl acetate, (E)-Nerolidol, Geraniol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Neryl acetate, ß-Myrcene, Nerol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Citronellol, Methyl eugenol, Citronellyl Acetate, Ethanol, 2-Phenylethanol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Eugenol, 1,8-Cineole, Borneol, Verbenone, Bornyl Acetate, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, Valerianol, α–Eudesmol, 7-epi-α–Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α–Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, α–Acoradiene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α–Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, ß-Selinene, Italidione I, Italicene, α–Selinene, Caryophyllene oxide, Selina-4,11-diene, Italidione III, α–Copaene, Isoitalicene, (Z)-α–Bergamotene, (E)-α–Bergamotene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.