Rose Maroc Absolute Massage Cream – Rosa centifolia
- Rose Maroc (Rosa centifolia)
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera)
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
- Base Cream
- Aloe Vera
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)
The absolute is obtained by alcohol extraction from the concrete. The carrier and fixed oils are obtained by cold pressing
Rose centifolia (the original tea rose) of Morocco, is delicate and exceptional. it offers a subtle and sophisticated smell.
Rose Maroc is a useful nurturing and nourishing oil for maturing skin. It stimulates and rejuvenates skin, moisturizes and hydrates all skin types. It is also valuable for menstruation, menopause and hormonal issues for women. Its lighter perfume means that it is preferred by some to the richer fragrance of Rosa damascena. It will help calm wedding night nerves and set the mood for a lifetime of mutual need and support in a loving relationship. It is useful in dealing with allergies, asthma, “the blues” and headaches. In Ayurvedic medicine it is used for heart disease and high blood pressure. It fights depression and helps to address emotional sadness and loss. It is considered the choice oil for use during times of grief. It can be helpful for those that suffer from PTSD and varying levels of anxiety. It is helpful during times of stress. When used in low concentrations, Rose Oil is helpful for insomnia. Rose Oil is considered an aphrodisiac. Has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rose Maroc Massage Cream is effective for toning and rejuvenating the skin, for insomnia, and addressing menopausal and hormonal issues.
- Massage into the skin morning and evening. Helpful for mature and sensitive skin around the eyes and throat.
Oil made from Rose is used to harmonize the mind, it helps in anger, depression, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress. It also helps in dealing with emotional problems, self-esteem and self-nurturing.
GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) Still, it is not recommended during pregnancy.
Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Linalool, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, α-Terpinene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphene, Geranyl Acetate, Neral, ß-Caryophyllene, Citronellyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol, Rose Oxide, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Rhodinyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate, Dilaurilcaprylglycerol, Dilaurilmyristilglycerol, Lauriyldicaprylglycerol, Laurildimyristilglycerol, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Caprylic acid, Capric acid, Caproic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Linoleic acid, Tocopherol, Phosphatidylicholine (Lecithin), Phosphatidic acid, Trilaurin, Phosphatidylethanolomene, Phosphatidylanositol, Stearic acid, α-Linolenic acid, Phosphatidylserine, Lysophosphatidylcholene, Lysophosphatidylethanolomene, Oleic acid, (Hexadecanoic acid), Campesterol, β-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Vitamin E, Gallic acid, Catechins, Epicatechins, trans-Resveratrol, Procyanidin B1, γ-Tocotrienol, α-Tocotrienol, Cholesterol, Cholestanol, Brassicasterol 2,4 Methylencholesterol, d-7 campesterol. d-5 2,3 Stigmastadienol, Clerosterol, β-Sitosterol, Sitostanol, d-5 Avenasterol, d-5 2,4 Stigmastadienol, d-7 Estigmastenol, d-7 Avenasterol, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Plant Wax (mimics skins collagen), Fatty Acids: Palmitic acid, Margaric acid, Stearic acid, Arachidic acid, Behenic acid, Lignoceric acid.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind
There are no reviews yet.