Rose Otto Rich Moisturising Cream (Rosa damascena)
Damask Rose – Rosa damascena
Steam distilled using traditional attar methods
Damask Rose is the most useful nurturing and nourishing oil for maturing skin. It stimulates and rejuvenates skin, moisturizes and hydrates all skin types. It is also valuable for menstruation, menopause and hormonal issues for women. It will help calm wedding night nerves and set the mood for a lifetime of mutual need and support in a loving relationship. It is useful in dealing with allergies, asthma, “the blues” and headaches. It fights depression and helps to address emotional sadness and loss. It is considered the oil of choice for use during times of grief. It can be helpful for those that suffer from PTSD and varying levels of anxiety. It is helpful during times of stress. When used in low concentrations, Rose Oil can be helpful for insomnia. Rose Oil is considered an aphrodisiac.
Blended into a rich moisturising cream Rose Otto acts as a skin moisturiser, particularly beneficial for mature skins, helping to smooth out fine lines and providing more elasticity to skin. Blended with Aloe Vera it helps to even out skin tones and can help with Rosacea.
- Blended as a moisturising cream in organic base cream with Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Beeswax and Aloe Vera.
- Also available as a 3% dilution oil blend.
Blends Well With
Rose Damask generally blends well with all oils, though it works particularly well with Bergamot, German and Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Melissa, Rosewood, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang
Characteristic warm spicy, very deep rosy fragrance.
Rose Otto is rich and indulgent and makes anyone feel special, particularly in dark times. It suffuses the senses and used as a perfume it feels sensuous and increases sexual feelings. It is used to harmonize the mind, it helps in anger, depression, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress. It also helps in dealing with emotional problems, self-esteem and self-nurturing.
GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) Still, it is not recommended during pregnancy.
Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Methyl eugenol, Linalool, Citronellyl Acetate, Ethanol, 2-Phenylethanol, (E,E)-Farnesol, ß-Caryophyllene, Eugenol, Dilaurilcaprylglycerol, Dilaurilmyristilglycerol, Lauriyldicaprylglycerol, Laurildimyristilglycerol, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Caprylic acid, Capric acid, Caproic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Linoleic acid, Tocopherol, Phosphatidylicholine (Lecithin), Phosphatidic acid, Trilaurin, Phosphatidylethanolomene, Phosphatidylanositol, Stearic acid, α-Linolenic acid, Phosphatidylserine, Lysophosphatidylcholene, Lysophosphatidylethanolomene, Oleic acid, (Hexadecanoic acid), Campesterol, β-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Vitamin E, Gallic acid, Catechins, Epicatechins, trans-Resveratrol, Procyanidin B1, γ-Tocotrienol, α-Tocotrienol, Cholesterol, Cholestanol, Brassicasterol 2,4 Methylencholesterol, d-7 campesterol. d-5 2,3 Stigmastadienol, Clerosterol, β-Sitosterol, Sitostanol, d-5 Avenasterol, d-5 2,4 Stigmastadienol, d-7 Estigmastenol, d-7 Avenasterol, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Plant Wax (mimics skins collagen), Fatty Acids: Palmitic acid, Margaric acid, Stearic acid, Arachidic acid, Behenic acid, Lignoceric acid.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.