Frankincense – Boswellia carterii – Certified Organic
Frankincense has a woody, spicy, haunting smell. Fresh terpene top note and warm rich sweet balsamic undertone.
Raising awareness, sharpening senses, clarity of seeing, banishing negativity
Blends Well With
Myrrh, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Lavender, Pine, Orange, Bergamot and Lemon.
Frankincense is rejuvenating, excellent for dry and mature skin and anti-wrinkle, when diluted and added to creams and carrier oils. Stress releasing, relaxing, calming, it helps to slow breathing and ease shortness of breath. It helps in asthma and has a soothing effect on head colds and catarrhal conditions generally. It can act as an antidepressant and also helps stimulate the immune system.
It is used for treating arthritis, healing wounds, sores and ulcers. strengthening the female hormone system and purifying the air (antibacterial). Frankincense oil appears to distinguish cancerous from normal bladder cells and suppress cancer cell viability.
- In a vaporiser, use for bronchitis, colds, coughs and voice loss, as well as to calm the mind, reduce anxiety and regain perspective.
- Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil for colds, coughs, bronchitis, rheumatism, chilliness, poor circulation, exhaustion, nightmares, heavy periods, respiratory problems and mucus congestion. For cracked skin and bed sores, apply gently directly on to affected areas.
- Diluted in water and emulsified it promotes healing and prevents ugly scarring on wounds, add 2 drops to 250ml of water when washing the wound.
Vibrating at 147 MHz it is good for meditation as it elevates the mind, slows and deepens breathing. This essential oil is very useful in spells of self-exploration. It is sovereign for those trying to abandon everyday concerns to concentrate on more uplifting issues
Avoid if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. Avoid if suffering from an upset stomach. May cause nausea, stomach pain, burning sensations or a feeling of fullness. Extremely rarely, an allergic reaction may be experienced. This should be treated as a medical emergency
α-Pinene, Limonene+ β–Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Myrcene, Sabinene, β-Pinene, Camphene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.