- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata),
- Sandalwood Amyris (Amyris balsamifera),
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens),
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora)
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
Steam distillation for all essential oils except Orange which is cold pressed
Blends Well With
Woody, incense-like aroma with fresh, herbal top notes
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
Pure Pleasure Massage blend is sovereign for its calming and balancing properties and is good for general energizing. An uplifting oil known to calm, relax, restore and maintain the emotions. It has a euphoric and sedative effect on the nervous system and helps with anxiety, tension, shock, fear and panic. It has been known to help relieve extreme mood swings associated with PMS and is useful in stressful situations. Used to promote relaxation, it relaxes and calms the mind, helping to alleviate insomnia and increase sexual desire, acting as an aphrodisiac and relieving impotence and frigidity. It is valuable for high blood pressure and has associated properties of slowing over-rapid breathing (hyperpnoea), and over-rapid heartbeat (tachycardia).
It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter, perfect for people who suffer from depression or chronic anxiety under stressful situations. It also strengthens resolve and imparts emotional courage. It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter, perfect for people who suffer from depression or chronic anxiety. Helpful to relax active children at bed-time. Helps to relieve feelings of mild depression, PMS, tension and menopausal problems.
Use as part of an aromatherapeutic massage to relax the body. Rub gently into the affected areas and allow to settle into the skin. Add a few drops to a vaporiser to lift the spirits and calm unsettled emotions.
Photo-toxic – avoid direct sunlight after use. No other toxicity known, however may affect the hormonal system so best avoided in pregnancy.
Germacrene D, Benzyl benzoate, α–Farnesene, Benzyl acetate, Linalool, ß-Caryophyllene, Geranyl acetate, p-Cresyl methyl ether, Farnesyl acetate, α-Caryophyllene, Cinnamyl acetate, Farnesol, Methyl benzoate, 3-Hexen-1-yl-benzoate, Bicyclogermacrene, α-Cadinol, 3-Methyl-2-buten-1-yl acetate, Isoeugenol, Valerianol, α–Eudesmol, 7-epi-α–Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α–Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α–Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α–Acoradiene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, Guaia-6,9-diene, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, α–Terpineol, (Z)-Linalool oxide, (E)-Linalool oxide, 1,8-Cineole, (+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, ß-Bisabolene, α–Pinene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.