Orange – Citrus sinensis
Portugal / Spain
fresh peel of the ripe fruit
Attracts abundance and happiness through love and marriage
Fresh fruity scent, uplifting, energising.
Blends Well With
Other citrus essential oils. It also blends well with essential oils of Cinnamon, Cloves, Frankincense, Ginger, Black Pepper, Sandal Wood and Vetiver.
It provides relief from inflammation caused by infections. It is helpful in treating swollen tissue by stimulating blood circulation. It is known to promote digestion, ease constipation and increase the absorption of vitamin C. D-limonene has been studied extensively for its ability to prevent cellular mutations and combat cancer tumor growth. Orange promotes the production of collagen and increases the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful in soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin. It is excellent for rubbing on calluses on the feet. Contains vitamins A, B, & C. It can help to protect against infections, colds and flu, Helpful to relax active children at bed time. Can prevent septic conditions, fungal infections and tetanus. Orange helps to reduce pulse rate and salivary cortisol. It helps to lose fat. Helps with intestinal wind as it relaxes the abdominal and anal muscles, thereby letting the gas escape. Orange improves cognitive function, especially in Alzheimer’s patients.
- Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil to promote digestion, ease constipation and increase absorption of vitamin C.
- Prevents cellular mutations and combats cancer tumor growth.
- In a gargle – heals mouth ulcers, inhibits microbial growth and helps ease a sore throat.
- In a diffuser, stimulates the lymphatic system, the bladder and kidneys. Increased urination helps eliminate toxins like uric acid, bile, excess salts and helps relieve fluid retention. Urination increases appetite and promotes digestion. Helps eliminate cellulite.
It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter, perfect for people who suffer from depression or chronic anxiety under stressful situations. quells “butterflies” alleviates anger, depression creates the feeling of happiness and warmth, while calming nervous digestive problems
Photo-toxic. It tastes bitter and if ingested in large quantities, may result in vomiting, nausea, and loss of appetite.
(+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, ß-Bisabolene α–Pinene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.