New Year’s Resolutions Blend
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less before skin application
- New Year’s Resolution Ready to Use Blend is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitis vinifera)
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond Carrier Oil (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis)
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Woody sharp and camphoraceous with a strong earthy base note
New Year’s Resolutions helps strengthen the purpose and hold objectives firmly in mind for a prolonged period. It is an analgesic, which increases the metabolism and boosts activity levels. It stimulates the body to eliminate toxins faster through urination ridding the body of staleness and inertia. Often used for headaches and stress. It is relaxing and anti-depressant and helps in facing areas or issues in life that need changing. It is a recognised aid for insomnia, antidepressant, immune stimulant, and helps generate new cell growth. It can regenerate willpower and strengthen moral standards.
Diffuse into the air, particularly on New Year’s Day to fully appreciate the spiritual nature of the festival. Roll onto skin in a 3% dilution to support meditation practice. Coat a candle with the oil before lighting it to help concentrate the mind and clarify resolutions and their implications.
Dab a few drops onto a light bulb before turning on the light and the aroma will vaporise around the room helping to keep the promises of a new year firmly in mind.
It creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress. It is also used for relieving adrenal fatigue and refreshing spirits. An excellent mood elevator. Helps with mental clarity, and it relieves anxiety and nervous tension. Useful if suffering from lack of concentration and memory loss. It helps to overcome inertia, provides “get up and go” when lost in daydreams. It helps in breaking the hold of daydreams, bad situations & fear of the unknown. New Year’s Resolutions can help you shape a new reality and gives the courage to change. Stimulating and emotionally balancing.
- GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) Although it should still be used with care on the skin since it can cause irritation in high dosage and may sensitize the skin as well.
- Avoid if suffering from kidney disorders.
- Avoid use on children and elderly people.
- Use with care.
- Avoid if suffering from epilepsy.
α–Pinene, ß-Pinene, d-3-Carene, ß-Phellandrene, d-Cadinene, Camphene, α–Muurolene, ß-Bisabolene, y-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Bornyl acetate, ß-Myrcene, ß-Caryophyllene, Longifolene, α–Terpinene, Terpinolene, 1,8-Cineole, α–Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, α–Terpineol Tricyclene, α–Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol, Sabinene, Camphor Linalool, Safrole, Bicyclogermacrene, α–Caryophyllene, ß-Caryophyllene, Spathulenol, α–Terpineol, 1,8-Cineole, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, Methyleugenol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.