New Year’s Blessings
- Violet 3% (Viola odorata)
- Rose Absolute 3% (Rosa damascena)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
Steam distillation (for all oils) Solvent extraction for absolutes
New Year’s Blessings is a 3% dilution with Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
New Year’s Blessings is a rich floral fragrance with a deep smoky and earthy base line.
The turn of another year can bring failures in confidence, challenges and stress. New Year’s Blessings has calming, comforting properties and is useful for headaches, dizziness, and insomnia. It is useful for anyone suffering from stress or tension concerning the future. It helps with nervous strain, hysteria, physical and mental exhaustion, treating pain in the minor joints, fever, skin diseases and headache. It helps with improving deep sleep. It is the most useful nurturing and nourishing oil for helping deal with maturity and ageing and the challenges which a new year can bring. It will help calm wedding night nerves and set the mood for a lifetime of mutual need and support in a loving relationship. It fights depression and helps to address emotional sadness and loss. It can be helpful for those that suffer from PTSD and low levels of confidence.
In a diffuser, it helps with headaches, dizziness, nervous exhaustion, PTSD, grief, insomnia, and addressing menopausal and hormonal issues. In a vaporiser it can dispel anger and heated tempers. Diluted to 2% or less as a massage oil or in the bath it is effective for rejuvenating the mind and the skin, nurturing and soothing anyone with issues relating to maturity and ageing and the challenges which a new year can bring.
This blend brings peace. It may be used to dispel anger and cool heated tempers. Useful for overcoming fears and shyness. It is an oil of new beginnings. It soothes both nostalgia and obsession. Good for timidity and overcoming fears, shyness and fear of the future. It harmonizes the mind, it helps with depression, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress. Stimulating and emotionally balancing. Associated with sexuality, strength, power and passion and the energy of the earth, it helps in grounding and balance.
GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) however if you begin coughing or become dizzy or sick when exposed to the oil, move to a well-ventilated area away from the odour. The long-term effects of inhalation are unknown.
9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, 2,6-Nonedienal, Hexadecanoic acid, 3-Pentadecenal, 1-Hexadecene, 1-Octadecene, 2,6,11-Trimethyldocane, Docecanol, 2,4-Dimethyldodecane, 2,7,11-Trimethyldodecane, 2,6-Nonedianol, (3Z)-Hexen-1-0l, 2,5-Heptadienol, 7-Octen-4-ol, (2E)-Hexen-1-ol, 3-Hexenyl formate, Benzyl alcohol, 3,7-Dimethyoctane, Nerol, Geraniol, Citronellol, (-)-Citronellol, Alkenes & alkanes, Methyleugenol, Linalool, Citronellyl Acetate, Ethanol, 2-Phenylethanol, (E,E)-Farnesol, ß-Caryophyllene, Eugenol, Geranyl Acetate, 2-Phenylethanol, Patchouli alcohol, α–Bulnesene, α–Guaiene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, α–Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, Ethanol, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, Pogostone, ß-Caryophyllene, Pogostol, ß–Elemene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.