- Lemon Verbena (Lippia citriodora)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia)
Steam distillation or cold pressure for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
Useful to ease digestion, treat hangovers, decrease stress, lift depression, treat impotency and frigidity and reducing heart palpitations. It is an efficient diuretic, increases urination and helps in the removal of excess water, salts and toxins from the body. It offers protection from cell-damage and helps tissue recover after exercise. Useful for depression and is also a powerful anti-inflammatory suited to skincare and the reduction of puffiness. It has a cooling action and is a mental stimulant. It improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins.
- Vaporize after a hangover where it is useful as a ‘pick me up’ particularly for women.
- In a warm bath it is relaxing, use 2-3 drops in a dispersant (e.g. Bath and Shower Gel).
- In a diffuser it soothes heart palpitations, helps mental clarity and revives poor memory.
- Useful oil to smell during exams, and good for that Monday morning feeling.
- Diluted to 2% or less as a massage oil it helps to digest fats and helps in cases of cirrhosis, as well as alcoholism it stimulates cell renewal, improves dry or mature skin, eases lines and wrinkles, and heals burns and wounds, improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins.
It helps to banish depression and relaxes as well as refreshes the body and mind, while uplifting the spirits, stimulates brain function and increases concentration. It encourages openness toward new opportunities, joy, and enthusiasm. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria. Helps to overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness and enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration. It acts as a memory booster and an antidepressant. It is comforting and relaxing and brings a sense of well-being and euphoria. It relaxes inhibitions and dissolves anger and frustration.
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
- Use with care as it can sensitize the skin and cause phototoxicity.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- Avoid late at night and by insomniacs.
- Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine.
- Avoid use with children under 6 years of age.
- Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones.
- Avoid if epileptic.
- Avoid if suffering from high blood pressure.
- Avoid if allergic to aspirin.
- Avoid in cases of hypertension.
- If you start to experience headache or nausea, discontinue its use immediately.
Geranial, Neral, (+)-Limonene, Zingiberene, Germacrene D, Caryophyllene oxide, Sabinene, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-ß-Ocimene, ar-Curcumene, Spathulenol, 1,8-Cineol, Geranyl acetate, ß-bourbonene, y-Cadinene, Germacrene D-4-ol, (E)-Limonene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, (E)-Carveol, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, (6R)-Menthofuran, ß-Pinene, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, α–Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Linalool, α-Terpineol, p-Cymene, I-Nonanol, Linalyl acetate, Borneol, Thymol, Carvacrol, β–Myrcene, Vanillin, 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde, Palmitic acid, 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzoic acid
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.