Helichrysum – Helichrysum italicum
Immortelle or Everlasting
Long Life, Anti-Ageing. Makes skin young and smooth
Woody and spicy strongly straw-like, fruity smell, with a honey and tea undertone.
Blends Well With
bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, lavender, mandarin and rosewood.
It is helpful for circulatory disorders – dissolves and clears blood clots and maintains fluidity of blood. Clears spasm, fights allergies and good for nervous health.
Reduces fever – It has a beneficial effect on colds, flu, bronchitis, coughs and asthma. It inhibits microbial infections, reduces inflammation due to fever, clears phlegm and reduces coughs and dissolves mucus. Excellent pain relief.
Helichrysum oil has superb regenerating qualities and can assist in the healing of scars, acne, dermatitis, stretch marks, boils and abscesses, protects wounds from being septic. Promotes generation of new cells and cell health.
It aids the digestive system, reducing liver and spleen congestion. Promotes urination and proper bile discharge into stomach
When used in a vaporizer or in a bath – Helichrysum oil can help with muscle aches and pains, respiratory problems, colds, flu, bronchitis, coughs, asthma and the digestive system. It inhibits microbial infections, reduces inflammation due to fever, clears phlegm and reduces coughs and dissolves mucus.
Diluted to 1% or less in a carrier oil Helichrysum oil can be beneficial to dermatitis, acne and the healing of scars as well as countering the effects of ageing.
Helichrysum Essential Oil opens hearts and brings awareness of the energies that affect our lives. It calms those with painful emotions, allowing them to have patience while trying to understand love. Helichrysum cannot heal the past, nor protect from future heartache. It will bring acceptance.
GRAS (Generally regarded as safe)
α–Pinene, y-Curcumene, Neryl acetate, ß-Selinene, Italidione I, ß-Caryophyllene, ar-Curcumene Italicene, α–Selinene, Caryophyllene oxide, (+)-Limonene, Selina-4,11-diene, Italidione III, α–Copaene, Isoitalicene, (Z)- α–Bergamotene, (E)- α–Bergamotene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.