- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Tansy (Tanacetum annuum)
Steam distillation for essential oils except Lime oil which is cold pressed.
- Undiluted blend – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use products are a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis).
Ganymede, Jupiter’s 3rd moon is the largest and most massive moon in the Solar System. Its surface is a mix of very old, highly-cratered, dark regions and somewhat younger (but still ancient), lighter regions marked with an extensive array of grooves and ridges. Ganymede has thick oceans between layers of ice, with the lowest liquid layer adjacent to the rocky mantle. Water–rock contact may be an important factor in the origin of life. There is some speculation on the potential habitability of Ganymede’s ocean.
A few drops in water for celebrations including Jupiter or water elements, ancient secrets and origins of life. A few drops in ice to celebrate the breaking of ice in the Spring. A few drops (diluted to 3% or less) as a massage oil for celebratory practices and initiations for young men,
Floral and citrus with a green medium note, fresh and youthful
Sacred to followers of deities celebrating the homoerotic nature of life and followers of the Jovian cycles. Regularly using this essential oil provides mental strength and clarity. It is a warming, strengthening, uplifting and refreshing wake-up oil. Useful for soothing tempers and create empathy between people. Invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. Very light and improves concentration. It is a useful anti-depressant when the anxiety results from failures in love life and social standing.
Sacred to Ganymede who in Greek legend was abducted by Zeus. As an eagle, Zeus transported the youth to Mount Olympus. In many depictions, Ganymede wears a Phrygian cap denoting an eastern origin, and a river god. The image of Ganymede was invariably that of a naïve adolescent accompanied by an eagle and the homoerotic aspects of the legend were rarely dealt with. In Olympus, Zeus granted Ganymede eternal youth and immortality and the office of cupbearer to the gods. Zeus later put Ganymede in the sky as the constellation Aquarius (the “water-carrier” or “cup-carrier”), which is associated with that of the Eagle (Aquila).
Avoid in cases of liver problems. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy or seizures. Avoid during pregnancy. Contraindicated for use with some conventional medicines metabolised with CYP2D6, CYP1A2 or CYP3A4 enzymes. Contraindicated with an endocrine imbalance in women. Use with care as it can sensitize the skin and cause phototoxicity.
Linalool, Eugenol, Linoleic & Linolenic acids, 1,8 Cineole, T-Cadinol, Palmitic acid, (E)-α-Bergamotene, Germacrene-D, Estragole, (+)-Limonene, ß-Pinene, y-Terpinene, Sabinene, α-Pinene, Geranial, ß-Bisabolene, Neral, ß-Myrcene, ß-Caryophyllene, (2E,6E)-α-Farnesene, Geranyl acetate, Caryophyllene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, Chamazulene, β–Eudesmol, 3,6-Dihydrochamazulene, α-Phellandrene, Borneol, p-Cymene, 2,5,8-Trimethylnaphthol, Terpinen-4-ol, 7,12-Dehydro-5,7,8-tetrahydrochamazulene, Valencene, α-Terpinene, 9-(15,16-Dihydro-15-methylenegeranyl)-p-cymene, Thymol, β–Sesquiphellandrene, Camphor
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.