Protection Essential Oil Blend
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Sandalwood (Amyris balsamifera)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora)
- Bay (Pimenta racemosa)
Steam distillation for all essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Blends Well With
Woody, incense-like aroma with fresh, herbal top notes
- Dilute to 3% in a suitable Carrier Oil before skin application.
- Ready to Use blend is diluted with Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
It can assist us in looking forward and can create a positive note. It drives away negativity, produces spiritual vibrations, purifies and protects and adapts to one’s spiritual state of being. It serves as a protector, and will not let you go where you are not ready to go. It removes all malevolent energies attached to a person. It can increase the vibration of the body, enhancing sound on all levels (meditations, chants, etc.).
It assists in keeping the heart pure and full of understanding. Useful in self-exploration. It is sovereign for those trying to abandon everyday concerns to concentrate on more uplifting issues. It has a euphoric, uplifting effect on the psych, it relaxes and calms the mind, helping to alleviate insomnia. It can help to clear the mind and induce a meditative state. Strengthens resolve and imparts courage. Creates a lively and business-like feeling. Cleansing.
It encourages a meditative state that helps us link to the spiritual self. It brings us unity to help us connect with humanity. It can increase the vibration of the body, enhancing sound on all levels. Because of this, it can be used during spiritual ceremonies, especially where sound is used.
A few drops in a cool bath will invigorate and refresh the spirit, strengthening the personal space. Worn in an ampulla it will provide the wearer with a constant sense of being safe, protected and free from malign or negative energies
- Avoid if any of the Essential Oils used in the preparation have caused previous allergic reactions.
- If any sensitivity occurs cease using the product immediately.
- AVOID during pregnancy.
- Avoid use for longer than 3 days at a time, intersperse use with other blends.
α-Thujene, α-Pinene, Tetrahydro-linalool, ∂-3-Carene, epi-Cubenol, (+)-Limonene, α-Terpineol, Benzyl tiglate, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Terpinyl isobutyrate, Eudesmol, Methyl isoeugenol, α-Terpinene, Geraniol, Nerolidol, ß-Phellandrene, Sabinene, Estragole, Methyl salicylate, Valerianol, α-Eudesmol, 7-epi-α-Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, ß-Eudesmol, α-Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α-Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α-Acoradiene, 1,8-Cineole, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, ß-Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, ß-Caryophyllene, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, Viridiflorol, (E)-Nerolidol, Ledol, Myrcene, Linalool, Methyl Chavicol, Neral, Geranyl Acetate, Eugenol and Chavicol.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.