- Lily of the Valley (Convallaria majalis)
- Violet Leaf Abs (Viola odorata)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
Steam distillation (for all oils) Solvent extraction for Absolutes
Water magic, emotional strength and resilience and for exploring the depths of the psyche
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil
- Ready to Use – is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
Helpful after an illness as a pick-me-up and tonic. It is useful as a muscle ease for tired, stiff and overworked muscles. It stimulates cell renewal. It improves dry or mature skin, eases lines and wrinkles, and heals burns and wounds. It can also clear acne, blemishes or dull dry skin by fighting bacteria and regulating oil secretions. It improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins. It treats swellings and bruises as it is soothing and cooling. It makes an excellent moisturizer which also gently tightens pores and thread veins. Other uses include treating the inability to sleep (insomnia) and improving deep sleep.
Neptune was likely associated with fresh-water springs before the sea. He is also a god of horses, under the name Neptunus Equester, a patron of horse-racing. Useful for contact with primal emotions, spiritual relationships, deep friendships and harmonies. Good to search for emotional triggers and to release the vast power of the psyche. Vaporise to help explore the depths of the psyche in meditation.
Floral, with a green, violet base note and a sharp top note
Helps to break the hold of fear of the unknown. It encourages acceptance of a new reality and helps to see and grasp new opportunities, helping to instil a strengthened sense of adventure. Neptune’s role in fertility celebrations in the woods, points to an older, more primitive source which is also important in his role for exploring the depths of the psyche.
- Avoid if epileptic.
- Avoid if allergic to aspirin.
- Never Ingest.
- May contain toxic flavonoids so use sparingly and cease use if unusual symptoms appear.
Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Linalool, Indol, cis-3-Hexenol, 1,8-Cineole, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, α-Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, ß-Caryophyllene, α-Terpineol, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, 2,6-Nonedienal, Hexadecanoic acid, 3-Pentadecenal, 1-Hexadecene, 1-Octadecene, 2,6,11-Trimethyldocane, Docecanol, 2,4-Dimethyldodecane, 2,7,11-Trimethyldodecane, 2,6-Nonedianol, (3Z)-Hexen-1-0l, 2,5-Heptadienol, 7-Octen-4-ol, (2E)-Hexen-1-ol, 3-Hexenyl formate, Benzyl alcohol, 3,7-Dimethyoctane, ß-Myrcene, 1,8-Cineole, Myrtenyl acetate, Myrtenol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.