Mini-Magic First Aid
A vital houseold resource – a handy pack of 6 miniature bottles of 100% pure essential oils with soothing, cleansing, cleaning, and general health and welfare issues around the home and on your travels.
Is most useful for respiratory complaints such as bronchitis, coughs and catarrh. Diffuse Eucalyptus and Cedarwood for colds and bronchitis, rheumatism or stiffness.
Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid with high blood pressure or heart problems. May irritate sensitive skin. Never ingest
Analgesic and anti-inflammatory so useful for rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles. Diluted to 2% is useful as a chest rub during cold season
Avoid in cases of high blood pressure. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy or seizures. May cause skin irritation – always use well diluted
Relaxing/calming – useful with palpitations. Good for sprains, rheumatic pains and muscular spasms. Relief from insomnia. Good for burns, sunburn, eczema and boils and abscesses. Relieves pain and allergic reactions and encourages healing. Lavender, diluted to 2% can be rubbed onto the skin. Diffused helps with relaxation and insomnia.
GRAS – Generally Regarded as Safe
Refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria. Great for relieving itchy skin. Peppermint, diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil can ease sunburn and inflamed skin as well as reducing itchiness. In a diffuser is a mental stimulant and clears a blocked nose and sinuses.
Avoid late at night and by insomniacs.
Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications. Avoid use with children under 6 years of age. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Topically, peppermint essential oil is considered a moderate dermal irritant unless well diluted.
St Johns Wort
Useful for healing burns and damaged skin, cold sores and genital herpes, helps ease haemorrhoids and skin irritations. Diffused, it helps tension headaches and menopause headaches. Diluted to 2% useful for sunburn.
Photosensitizer, some allergic response, use with caution. Do not take St. John’s Wort Essential Oil internally
Tea tree oil increases the body’s ability to fight off any infections. Diffused, tea tree oil helps with colds, sinusitis, bronchitis and any other respiratory ailment. Diluted to 2% and applied to the skin, it will help with any fungal, bacterial as well as viral infections.
Tea Tree essential oil may cause dermal sensitization in some people. Do not take internally.
Dilute all oils to 2% or less in the carrier oil provided which is a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oils before skin application.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.