Mimosa – Acacia dealbata
Wattle Bark, Cassia
Concrete extract with Hexane
Floral-woody, slightly green aroma.
Blends Well With
Benzoin, Bergamot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Coriander, Lavender, Peru Balsam, Violet Leaf Absolute and Ylang Ylang.
Mimosa absolute is almost solid in consistency, so needs softening and dilution before use. A useful fixative and also useful to ’round off’ or lift a blend. Mimosa is astringent and antiseptic.
Helpful with anxiety, nervous tension and stress
Its properties make it particularly suitable for oily, sensitive and greasy skin. It has tranquil, warming and relaxing properties and can help to nourish, soften and moisturise
Mimosa Absolute is widely used in aromatherapy, cosmetics and soap manufacturing. It is relaxing and warming; and helps to overcome anxiety and sensitivity. It is also used as a fixative in the perfumery industry
It is used for skin care of sensitive skin, general skincare, and in perfumery
Always dilute Mimosa Absolute Oil to 5% or less in a carrier oil before application. Add to blends for skin care for oily skins, skins prone to blackheads or sensitive skins.
Brings tranquility, a gentle lifting of spirits and a warming of the core and solar plexus.
Lupenone, Lupeol, (Z)-Heptadec-8-ene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.