Bug Off Dog Flea Repellent
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana);
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Steam distillation (for all oils) except Neem which is made by cold pressing of the seeds
Strong aromatic with warm citrussy undertones.
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use
- Ready to Use Roll-On is already diluted to 3% in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- Atomiser Is already diluted to 3% in a water-based blend with natural emulsifiers and preservatives.
Bug Off Dog Flea Repellent repels fleas, ticks, lice, mange mites and other pests. It has a powerful yet gentle effect and is beneficial for animal fur, leaving it glossy and free of dandruff and skin flecks. It has an antiseptic effect and can be used as a skin conditioner, deodorant and soothing agent.
Good for stressful situations as it soothes and harmonises the animal’s emotions.
Spray onto the animal’s fur, particularly during the summer season, concentrating on the scruff of the neck where fur is most dense and the animal is unable to groom. Can be added to any dog shampoo but ensure that no contact is made with eyes, ears and mucous membranes.
- For animal use only.
- Avoid use on pregnant or lactating bitches.
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, α-Cedrene; Thujopsene; Cedrol; ß-Cedrene; α-Selinene; ß-Himachalene; ß-Chamigrene; α–Chamigrene; Widdrol; Cuparene, Geranial, Neral, Geranyl acetate, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, Tetranortriterpenoids, Azadirachtin H and Azadirachtin I, 1,8-Cineole, Camphene, Verbenone, α-Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.