Aromatherapy Practitioner's Kit
24 of the most popular aromatherapy Essential Oils in a beautifully carved wooden safe storage box.
The collection consists of 24 10ml bottles of -
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum) Aniseed is often used for its effect on the digestive system as it is helpful with dyspepsia, colic and flatulence
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) Bergamot is anti-bacterial, deodorising, refreshing, and soothing which makes it excellent for a healthy and vital skin
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) - Black Pepper is an antiseptic penetrating, warming oil during the winter season. It warms the bones! Used pre-sports for easing muscles and for athletic massage.
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) - Cedarwood is used as an antiseptic, skin conditioner, deodorant and soothing agent. Good for stressful situations as it soothes and harmonises the mind.
- Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilis + Vitis vinifera) (3% dilution in Grapeseed Oil) - Chamomile has a noticeable anti-inflammatory effect that soothes sprains and swellings when used with a cold compress.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - Cinnamon has a cleansing effect. It has a tonic affect on the body and tightens loose tissue. Calms spasms in the digestive system.
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) - Useful for headaches and fever, depression and melancholy.Handy for urinary problems, rheumatism and excellent as a skin conditioner.
- Eucalyptus ( Eucalyptus globulus) - Eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory so useful for rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and even nerve pain.
- Fennel (Sweet) (Foeniculum vulgare) - Traditionally used in cooking to combat obesity as it promotes that 'full feeling' Fennel has recognised diuretic properties that help to disperse cellulite.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - Useful for PMT and menopause. Has a tonic action on the liver and kidneys, cleanses body of toxins. Effective in throat and mouth infections.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - Useful for travel sickness & tummy upsets. Sharpens the senses and aids memory. Often used to help relieve aching muscles, arthritis, nausea and poor circulation.
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora) - Useful for acne, dermatitis, and general skin care. Useful for headaches and stress. Stimulating effect on immune system and wounds. Good for scars and sensitive skin.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lavender relaxes and soothes the mind & body, and is ideal for use in a first aid kit at home. Relaxing / calming. Useful with palpitations. Pain relieving properties.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Antiseptic / antibacterial / astringent. It is refreshing & uplifting, cooling when hot and bothered, an aid for clarity of thought. Good for sore throats, colds and feverish conditions, particularly with honey.
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus) - It eases tired muscles and refreshes tired feet. Helps with symptoms of jet lag. Encourages appetite and soothes upset digestion. Could be helpful with colitis.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) - Powerful tonic. A few drops of oil can help with travel sickness. A few drops of oil added to a bath, shower gel or carrier oil will help uplift the spirits and energise.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) (3% dilution in Grapeseed Oil) - Melissa can help to uplift the spirits. When burned or vaporised it can banish the blues, can calm the mind and help with fevers, headaches and nausea.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) - Can protect against infections, colds and flu, reduce nervous tension and stress and create a feeling of calmness and warmth. Helpful to relax active children at bed time
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) - Can combat dandruff. A useful skin tonic and astringent, when diluted. A useful deodorant. Stimulating and emotionally balancing.
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris) - Useful for arthritis, asthma, bladder infections, bronchitis, catarrh, as a circulatory agent, for colds, convalescence, coughs, cuts, cystitis, as a decongestant and deodorant, and for detoxifying, disinfecting, and acting as a diuretic. It has also been applied to eczema, those with laryngitis, lice, muscular aches, neuralgia, psoriasis, rheumatism, ringworm, scrapes, and sinusitis.
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens + Pelargonium rosa) - Skin freshener and astringent, excellent for all skin types. Used for both its fragrance and cleansing properties, it also makes a great anti cellulite massage solution.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) - Stimulant, helps mental clarity and revive poor memory. Helpful after an illness as a pick-me-up and tonic. Muscle ease for tired, stiff and overworked muscles
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) - Tea Tree's antiseptic qualities and effectiveness against bacteria mean that Tea Tree is often used in hospitals in the fight against bacteria and viruses.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) - Traditionally used for its calming and balancing properties. Helps relieve extreme mood swings associated with PMS. Useful in stressful situations and in general skin care, particularly for oily skin
Also included are 6*10ml empty bottles for making your own essential oil blends and 100ml of Grapeseed carrier oil. All you need to practice aromatherapy.
All these high quality Essential Oils fit easily and safely into the special sections to store the different bottles and the beautiful box features brass clasps and corner protectors and a hand carved motif on the lid.